Ko Olina Snorkeling Photos & Videos

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by bwvBound, May 2, 2012.

1. bwvBound

bwvBound DVC SSR & other timeshare

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

Cool pics and videos.

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Wow! Snorkeling like that right at the resort! Now, that's not Aulani, or is it?

5. bwvBound

The photographer was staying at the Marriott Ko Olina which shares the same lagoons as Aulani.

6. TagsMissy

TagsMissy It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

This only is torture! ;) We got back a week ago and quite frankly were ready to return the moment we checked out.

We're teetering between no WDW next year (at least not on points) and going back to Aulani!

7. Disneypapa

Disneypapa OKW owner since 2002 DVC Gold

Thanks for sharing....

8. bwvBound

LOL -- same here. Looking forward, I believe most of our DVC point reservations will now be used for Aulani. For this first time since 2002, I'm not even trying to book our upcoming January trip at BWV. We'll go Dolphin on cash instead and save those points!

Unfortunately, I booked Vero Beach for this coming June via RCI then added 2 nights at BWV on points to cover a D23 event at DHS. I've been watching airfare since Nov and can't find anything worth booking. Roundtrip air SAN/MCO has been running ~$600 per person for our dates. But don't you know I've seen plenty of roundtrip SAN/HNL for ~$350 instead. This is killing me.

Ok, I'm ready to ditch FL in favor of HI. All indicators are pointing in that direction ...