Knott's Merry Farm: November 22 - January 6, Toys for Tots: December 1 - December 16

Discussion in 'Southern California Theme Parks' started by perlster, Nov 6, 2012.

1. perlster

perlster DIS Veteran

The Toys for Tots dates have been announced in this press release - the "price" has been increased to $25.

Information on both from past years is here.

Knott's Berry Farm has put up a "merry" page.

"The Ghost Town Miners" will be performing bluegrass music - if that name rings a bell, it was entirely intentional.

2. GeoffSK

GeoffSK Earning My Ears

Found this.
    Unfortunately i can't post the link till i have 10 posts. I am a new member of the site.

PURCHASE A TOY AT KNOTT’S FOR TOYS FOR TOTS
    AND GET IN FREE DECEMBER 1 - 16

BUENA PARK, Calif. (December 2012) – Knott’s Berry Farm will look like Santa’s Toy Shop this year as it stocks hundreds of toys for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Drive. This year guests can simplify their holiday gift buying by purchasing a $25 gift at the Knott’s California Shop located in Knott’s MarketPlace and then bringing it to Knott’s Main Gate for free admission. Those wishing to bring their own new, unwrapped gift valued at $25 or more, will be given a voucher to purchase a regular Knott’s Merry Farm admission for only $25.

3. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I hope that they have more crafts for the craft fair at Knotts. There used to be a nice variety of things, but I was really disappointed with the options last year.