Knitted hidden mickey baby blanket

icunurse_celeste

If I seem a little strange, it's because I am.
Hello everyone,
I have been looking for a pattern that I could use to knit "hidden mickeys" into the edge for a baby blanket. I can knit, but I am not good enough or familiar enough to do this myself- therefore I am reaching out to the community.

I was thinking something like a garter stitch or a woven basket stitch for the main body of the blanket and then doing something that would give a row of large circle on the lower row- running and then two smaller circles "ears" above the larger cirlce row to make ears....all that would run across the top. I understand that the "row" of large and small circles would actually be many rows- does this make sense?

Any suggestions?

Other wise I was thinking of making something similar with a rag/chenielle quilt- using cutouts that are clipped to make the fringed mickey ears.

Help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter