1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Knights and Lights for 2012

Discussion in 'DIS Adventures by Disney Trips' started by garneska, Oct 16, 2011.

1. garneska

garneska Mouseketeer

Am thinking about Knights and Lights for 2012. I believe I heard Pete say they are doing it again Oct 8, 2012. Are they doing the DLP add on again? If so how many days/nights does that make the trip? Trying to do some preliminary planning to see if it works with my schedule.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Chropistopy

Chropistopy DIS Veteran

I'm positive that they will be doing the DL portion again...making it 9 days and 8 nights. Go for it . It's an amazing trip.

4. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

Our trip will be very similar to this year's trip and will include Disneyland Paris.

We are tweaking the trip just a bit because of feedback from this year's trip.

As soon as we have contracts in hand, we will begin booking.

5. luna99

luna99 Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb

after listening to just part 1 of the Knights and Lights review, I am going to literally BEG my husband to be a part of the 2012 trip... it would be an AMAZING way to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.

Kevin, I know this has been talked about already but I can't remember at the moment.. has pricing for this trip been announced? or do I have to email you privately?

thanks! Here's hoping my husband and I can join in on this... like you Kevin, Paris has been my all time, number one dream destination for what feels like forever!

6. DisneyKevin

DisneyKevin Kelvis Moderator

I think Paris will live up to your expectations.

I fell in love.

Our recent Adventure was $6268 per person based on double occupancy.

This did not include airfare.

While we do not have the 2012 Knights and Lights contract yet (we're working on it!!!!!), I would expect pricing to be about the same.

There are some EXCITING additions to this year's Adventure....Stonehenge and Windsor Castle to name two.

And there are somethings that have been removed....the Lion King show for example.

We are so excited to be able to do it again.

I hope you can join us!

7. luna99

luna99 Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb

thanks for the quick response Kevin. Wow, I thought the trip was in the $5,000 range per person.. I'm sure it's worth every penny but it's probably going to be a hard sell to get my husband to go along with it. Either way, thanks for letting me know the general price. I'm glad you finally got to experience Paris and will get to go again next year! If I can't go, have a croissant for me! ;)

8. Chropistopy

Chropistopy DIS Veteran

Stonehenge and Windsor Castle sound like wonderful additions. If I didn't have to eat, I would like to take round 2 of this trip in 2012. Oh well, something to look forward to...

9. dizneedoll

dizneedoll Curioser and Curioser

Kevin, how bad is the single supplement for this trip? I noticed Backstage Magic was around and extra $1000, which is a lot but if I did that I wouldn't have to pay airfare either since I live in San Diego. I'd really like to do this trip since I really want to go to England and France and would be a lot more comfortable with a group of fellow dissers. I don't want to share with someone either. If you have a general idea on how much the single is I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks!

10. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

ABD's single supplement is generally between 35-40% of the double occupancy per person price. This year, the price for the DIS exclusive Knights & Lights trip including the single supplement was[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT] $8499.

Sayhello

11. Mickeyflower

Mickeyflower I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently

12. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

New London Routemaster Buses

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16244634

13. k5jmh

k5jmh When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...

France approves fat tax on sugary drinks such as Coca-Cola and Fanta

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ary-drinks-Coca-Cola-Fanta.html#ixzz1hvmTNvnq

14. skunkvette

skunkvette You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an E

As long as they don't tax the butter........

15. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

:eek:

Sayhello