Knights and Lights 2013 question

pjc4925

Earning My Ears
I just received 2013 booklet for ABD. I did not see the Lion King play as being on the itenerary. Does anyone know if it has been removed or an oversight on my part?

The Lion King is no longer part of the itinerary. In fact, the itinerary has been completely revamped for Knights and Lights. They are adding things like Stonehenge and Windsor Castle.

Even though it was cool to go backstage and see the props etc, if I had my pick I'd much rather have Windsor and Stonehenge and do a west end play on our own.

Yes, as BriarRosie & WeLoveABD said, the Lion King is no longer a part of the Knights & Lights itinerary. But there are still LOTS of great activities, and an extra day added. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the new hotel in the English Countryside sound like great additions.

You do have a night on your own in London, if you wanted to take in a play on the West End. The hotel is very close to there.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter