Kissimmee Questions....

vellamint

DIS Veteran
In the past we have stayed offsite in a rented timeshare, at HIFS, HI Sunspree. All in Lake Buena Vista really, really close to Disney.

This year we are staying in a condo in Kissimmee right off I92?.

Is there anything different about this area? No, I am not asking if it is a bad area...I just mean....is there anything I need to know other than it will take me 10-15 minutes to get to Disney. Anything great? (I hope!)

Hi...192 goes forever...do you know the name of the condo developement you are in??

Ted

Hi

192 does indeed go on forever, especially when you are in traffic. We have stayed on both ends, most recently at the Oak Plantation which is down by the Wal Mart SeperCenter. It was about 20-25 mins from DW, but there was a lot of construction down there last year. This year, we're staying at Windsor Hills, about 5 mins or less from Disney.

tednvon said:
Hi...192 goes forever...do you know the name of the condo developement you are in??

Ted

We are going to the Venetian Bay Village.....not much posted about it but a coworker of my husband is letting us use it for a steal (almost free). Cant complain about that!!

Anyway this is the directions from their website:

Take I-4 exit 25-A (192 east). Follow 192 to Hoagland Blvd and turn left. Proceed past the Osceola Square Mall. Venetian Bay will be 3/4 of a mile past the Mall on your right hand side.

Thanks for your replies.

Your exit # is 64A I know this because we live off of 192 west. That must be an old exit #. The exit for 192 west was closed and routed to Osceola parkway. You might want the owners to get you better directions. You also may be a little further out then you are use to. Give your sef some time when heading to the parks.

Hello, Excellent advice above for directions.

Venetian Bay is a newer condo developement that is very attractive with lots of peaks on the buildings and sidewalks between buildings to give a neighborhood feel. I am sure you be pleased as these are new and probably pretty shiney!!

Use Osceola Parkway to get around, especially to Disney. It is really slick and for about 75 cents one way it will be well worth it.

I think you will be very happy...here is a link to a unit in VB that should be similar to yours...

http://www.vrbo.com/global/siteFrame.asp?mainurl=http://www.eatonvillas.co.uk/&returnurl=/46169

All the best, Grandpa Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter