Kirklands boots at Costco

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jrmasm, Sep 28, 2012.

1. jrmasm

jrmasm Last time I checked, it was still

Anyone see Kirklands 'Uggs' in stores yet?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princesspwrhr

princesspwrhr DIS Veteran

My Costco (Tidewater VA) had them last week or the week before. We also had a brief snap of cold so they got lucky in their timing! :)

4. jrmasm

Thanks! By any chance did you see the open back slipper style in kids' sizes? I can't remember what styles they had last year.

5. princesspwrhr

princesspwrhr DIS Veteran

I didn't really look at them. I just noticed that the boxes and display was out already and had a mental chuckle at the luck involved with their time and our "cold" snap.

6. Ephany

Ephany DIS Veteran

Our store had adult sizes, didn't see any kids yet. The adult ones looked a bit different from before, they had a slit near the top of the boot on the side.

7. DisneyMomma81

DisneyMomma81 DIS Veteran

I've seen them, cute pink ones with darker pink hearts for girls.

8. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

The Costco near my house has had the boots for kids for almost 2 months. No other styles though. In fact, the boots are the only style I've ever seen at Costco.

9. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

The two Costco stores by me had both kids and adult sizes for about two months.

10. disneyhand

disneyhand DIS Veteran

My Costco had 2 different adult styles and some children's. They've been there for over a month and are already very picked over. They are completely out of my size in the store and online.

11. StephMK

StephMK DIS Veteran

Our store had a huge display of them on Tuesday. I haven't been there in awhile so I'm not sure when they first came in.

12. Scotico

Scotico Mouseketeer

Don't buy them. They are complete garbage. My sister in law and mother in law both bought them and both fell apart at the sole within 2 weeks. They definitely are not uggs which actually last. We would have returned them but they live in S. America where there are no costcos

13. jrw118

jrw118 Mouseketeer

Very interesting as I own 2 pairs and have had them for years. Costco has such a liberal return policy I would hope that they returned them.

14. jrmasm

This is the third year I'm planning to buy them. We've had no problems with any of the pairs that I've bought in past seasons. Sorry you had bad luck.

15. Happiest mommy

Happiest mommy DIS Veteran

bought myself and DD a pair 2 years ago and they are awsome looking for another pair for her since she outgrew them :)

16. Chim Chiminy

Chim Chiminy stale marshmallows sting when they hit you

I'm in central Texas and our store has had them for a few months now. I kind of wondered who buys them here, because I don't think it gets all that cold. If we were back up in the Northeast or NE, i would probably grab a pair for my daughter.

17. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

Not true; they are well made. Perhaps they just got bad pairs. They are a great value for the money. They don't claim to be genuine UGGs.

You can buy the child versions online at costco.com.

18. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

Not the experience of the majority. If you do a search of this board you will find rave review after rave review.

19. disneyhand

disneyhand DIS Veteran

I've had a couple pairs of both real Ugg's and the Kirkland version. Due to the price difference, I prefer the Kirkland. I have never had a quality problem with either brand.