Kingdom Keepers

So does anybody here read Kingdom Keepers? I wanted to make a thread to talk about it, because my mom and sister haven't read all of them, so I can't talk about them or else I'll spoil them! :rotfl: So, who is your favorite character in the books? And which Disney character should appear in the next books?

Love the boos I just finished the 3rd one due to start the 4 th one tonight need to charge reader though before I can read it.

Hm... I've never really thought of it.

A bad ending would be Wayne dying I guess... I'll have to think about it, I usually have to read the books before I think about what I would have liked :confused3 I'm weird.
That would be a bad ending for me too... I think a bad ending would be them getting replaced. Like all they have been through to be kicked out?

Totally did not mean to post twice, but an even worse ending would be all of the Keepers dying. Or Finn having to sacrifice himself for the good of Disney.

I also think the leader might be Yensid, the wizard from Disney's Fantasia. It is technically Disney spelled backwards. I believe that they need the Sorcerer's Hat, I've been predicting that since book two, so maybe KK will go down that route.

Totally did not mean to post twice, but an even worse ending would be all of the Keepers dying. Or Finn having to sacrifice himself for the good of Disney.

I also think the leader might be Yensid, the wizard from Disney's Fantasia. It is technically Disney spelled backwards. I believe that they need the Sorcerer's Hat, I've been predicting that since book two, so maybe KK will go down that route.

That would stink :(

Ooh, I didn't think of Yensid! I'm not a huge fan of Fantasia. But that's a good idea...

What are the thoughts on the app where you can read the newest book? I didn't get it, because I want to tread it when it actually comes out, not chapter by chapter. I don't know exactly why.

Finn sacrificing himself would be sad... but if he saved Disney in the process it would be worth it, And good thinking! I haven't seen Fantasia in a while and forgot about him.

Yeah, my friend also said that it would make sense if they were going after the sorcerer's hat when I told her my prediction. It also says in book two, "the real power of the kingdom lay in disneyland, as it does to this day." while Wayne is talking with Philby on VMK a short time before he's captured. Maybe the power's the hat????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter