Kingdom Keepers: WE WANT A MOVIE CLUB

kingdom=home

Earning My Ears
Okay this book would make the best movie, if you agree u should all beg Ridley Pearson to do so, he wrote the 2nd book because we wanted him to, why not make a movie!!! popcorn::

I would luv to be in that movie, it is my DREAM,i would get to be in a movie :cool1: and it would be in WDW and it would be about my fav book by my fav author :cool1::cool1::cool1: !!!

We can make this movie happen so lets start!!! :wizard:

I'm all for this lol. I'm working on the third one now. I'm going to film school and I act....so I would do either of these things with these book! :laughing:

I foresee soooo many problems filming though. These would be such a big production and I don't think Disney is too into the idea of shutting down the parks for long periods of time to film.

I think the books would make a great movie. I also think most of it would be filmed on Green Screen or can be CGI'ed and the night time footge could be filmed after hours in the parks.

Loving the book so much!!!!! DD1 is more than halfway done with the first and I'm about halfway done with the third! I hope to finish it this week though I will be sad! I am enjoying this one the most!

It would make such an incredible series of movies! DD1 was even thinking about what young stars could be in the film.

I hope it doesn't take Book 4 too long to come out!!!!!

I don't see why they'd have to shut down the park to make the movie. They could just use the guests as extras instead of hiring some. However, it wouldn't be a good idea to take a little kid to see this movie, because it goes behind-the-scenes of how the park is run, which would ruin the "magic" for a small child. I have an idea of who I want to play who.

Finn-Jake T. Austin (my preferred actor is Nathan Kress, but I don't know if he'd be allowed to work for Disney due to his employment by Nickelodeon.)

Amanda-Keke Palmer (She's worked for Disney before, but since she switched networks, would they hire her?)

Philby-Daryl Sabara

Willa-Ashley Argota (same as Nathan)

Charlene-AnnaSophia Robb

Maybeck-Daniel Curtis Lee

Jez-Selena Gomez (I can't think of a girl fitting the description who can actually act)

Wayne-the original Wayne who inspired the character

Any thoughts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter