Kingdom Hearts merchandise?

GothTink

<font color=purple>Even fairies can be bad...<br><
My son is a HUGE fan, and wants to know if they sell any of this in the World. Particularly, key blades. :thumbsup2

Does anyone know?

My kids are big fans too, so we looked when we were there in October. The only thing we found were some figurines in Japan. Hugely overpriced in my mind. If I remember correctly, they were upwards of $30.

I did hear that the Virgin store in DTD might have something, but I'm guessing it's just the figurines since that's all we've ever seen anywhere.

A keyblade would be a really cool find!

My kids are big fans too, so we looked when we were there in October. The only thing we found were some figurines in Japan. Hugely overpriced in my mind. If I remember correctly, they were upwards of $30.

I did hear that the Virgin store in DTD might have something, but I'm guessing it's just the figurines since that's all we've ever seen anywhere.

A keyblade would be a really cool find!

the website i went to the dolls were 12.00

Well, better than he knows now before he gets there. Thanks guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!