King Sized Beds

ac_roo

Earning My Ears
What resorts have king sized beds? My husband and I are thinking about going for a romantic long weekend....so it would be great to have a king sized bed.

I know they have them at AKL and CBR - DH and I have had a king room at both resorts. My parents used to get a king room sometimes at the Poly and then let my brother, sister and I share a connecting room. I'd bet that all the resorts have them.

I am sure all the deluxe resorts offer rooms with king size beds. We had a nice king bed room at the BC once and there was a small sitting area and a wet bar.

Another great choice would be a one bedroom at one of the home away from home reorts. You have a king bed in the bedroom and a seperate living room, large glass shower and jacuzzi tub! I would recommend the Boardwalk Villas. Just the place for a romantic trip!:D

The King bed situation is a real mystery to me. The deluxes all seem to have them, and you can request one, but it's not guaranteed --- so don't count on it. You pay extra to get one at the moderates, but it seems to be guaranteed --- but might have a standard view. And we just requested (and got) a King bed in a standard view room at Pop Century at NO additional cost. It was a request, but not guaranteed.

So, it seems the only way it's guaranteed is if you pay about $15 more in the moderates.

We were told that the King rooms at Pop Century are all handicapped accessible --- don't know if that's true or not, but ours was. I've also read posts that many people got a king room at WL and it was HCA, but we had one that wasn't. Just preparing you that some of the King rooms are HCA (which some people want to know about).

Hope you have a great weekend!

I've stayed in a King room at the moderates by paying extra, and requested a King (no extra charge) at Pop Century. Our King room at Pop was NOT handicapped accessible.

Polynesian has no king beds except in the suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter