King Size Beds at Resorts?

I do believe there is only 1 King bed at the Poly and it is located in a suite.

Supposedly, they are going to add a few king rooms when they do the refurb this year.

If you are looking to stay on the monorail, BLT has King beds in all of the one and two bedroom villas, but not the Studios.

The moderate resorts have a separate category for king bed rooms, the others it is only a request. As twodogs said, DVC 1 bedrooms and larger have king beds in the master except Tree House Villas.

At the values, the king bed rooms are the same price as the other rooms (within the same category, i.e., a "non-preferred" room w/king bed is the same price as a "non-preferred" room w/o king bed). It's only a request though and not a guarantee.

Unless you specifically book it, it's just a request if you ask for one. We requested a King bed and did not get one staying at a value. We ended up sleeping in separate beds for the most of the trip because the beds were so small. Just be prepared!

At The Contemporary, there are some, but not too many. We requested one there a couple years ago, but didn't get it.

We are staying at POFQ this year and I went ahead and paid the slightly higher price for a guaranteed King room.

I said (MOST) Most of the king bed rooms are set up for Hand-di-cap wheel chairs. Large slide doors for wheel chairs in bath rooms, and extra large room doors. :stir::stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter