King Room at POR

GovieMom

DIS Veteran
We wanted a room-only at POR for one night prior to starting our FD package at BC next month. In order to take advantage of the Fall discount though, we had to book a King room. Which was fine, since it's only two of us this time. I have to wonder though, why a king room costs a good bit more than a standard at POR, especially since there is no extra cost for a king room at BC. Is the location better or something?

We wanted a room-only at POR for one night prior to starting our FD package at BC next month. In order to take advantage of the Fall discount though, we had to book a King room. Which was fine, since it's only two of us this time. I have to wonder though, why a king room costs a good bit more than a standard at POR, especially since there is no extra cost for a king room at BC. Is the location better or something?

Because they are guaranteeing it, they charge extra. I don't think you can guarantee it at BC, it's just a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!