King beds at CSR

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Who has stayed at CSR and received a kingsized bed? Do they have them in all the sections? Any info will be helpful thanks!

Going back Mercy? I believe there are king beds in all sections. The casitas have the most guest rooms at 1024, then the ranchos at 624 and the cabanas are last at 319 so I'm guessing that the king rooms are spread out in the same fashion with the most bing in the casitas section and so on.

We stayed in Casitas 1 and had king bed. We paid for a king room so I think that means we were assured of getting one. Sadly, I learned the hard way that my husband snores terribly loud if I'm not right next to him, so I really needed that king!

If you go when it's not too busy, they probably can upgrade to a king room if one is available.

Have a great time!

Originally posted by Buzz2001
Going back Mercy?
Yeah, those complimentary 1 day UPH's are burning a hole in my pocket!! :laughing:

DH says we can go on a short trip, just the two of us... uh, that's me and DH, not me and you, Buzz ;)

Anyway, I can't wait, don't know when. Probably won't be till next year sometime. He said something about staying at WL, but CSR keeps calling me back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter