Kindle skins question

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by casjen, Jan 29, 2010.

1. casjen

casjen DIS Veteran

Again, i am so sorry I never paid attention to the Kindle threads. My DH told me that a Kindle wasn't going to happen and then surprised me! I am loking for a skin as well as a case to put my Kindle in. I want to protect the screen when I carry it around, but don;t want a bulky case when I am reading. What has worked for people?

Oh, I don't want to put a screen protector on b/c they always bubble. Don't they?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DVCsince02

DVCsince02 <font color=green><font color=deeppink><marquee>Ev

4. julluvsdisney

julluvsdisney "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f

i went on ebay and got a case for $12 and a silicon case for $7 which came with the lcd screen protector which only has one bubble on it so i think it does the job! Kindle is great I love mine!!

5. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

I put the Boxwave screen protector on mine, and it didn't bubble, much to my surprise.
    For the case I have the M Edge case in the Go style. I love it, it's still very streamline, affordable and a pretty shade of purple.
    I got my skin from DecalGirl. They are most highly recommended on the Kindle Boards. They also now have them in the matte finish, which is what I got. It's easier to read without the glossy skin refecting light.

This is what they look like, as you can see my camera was having issues with color consistency...
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

6. njsweetP

njsweetP DIS Veteran

I just rec'd my Oberon cover today and I got the "Above the Clouds" skin from Decalgirl. Here's a pic:

Sorry if the size is huge:confused:

[​IMG]