Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by disneywithkids, Aug 28, 2003.

1. malibukelly

malibukelly Earning My Ears

Thanks for the current link!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. savwiley1

savwiley1 Earning My Ears

These links were very nice!! Thank you for posting!!

4. cwiklamama

cwiklamama Earning My Ears

Thank you! Super excited to use these both at home to get excited and for traveling!

5. moviefreak78

moviefreak78 Earning My Ears

What a great way to incorporate a great school-like lesson for the trip! I look forward to doing this with my first grader this summer! Then he can take it back to school with him when he starts second grade and I can keep it forever. :artist:

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

7. caselaw3

caselaw3 DIS Veteran

just curious - how do you get the count-down banner at the bottom of your post?

thanks

8. lvchiqui

lvchiqui Earning My Ears

thank you!!

9. disney92013

disney92013 Earning My Ears

Thank you....my kids are so lucky I found this for them

10. SumWhrOvrThRanBo

SumWhrOvrThRanBo Mouseketeer

Cannot find the updated link??

Thanks in advance. :)

11. cpetersen

cpetersen Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if this still exists? My guess is no cause when I google it nothing comes up but it sounds wonderful and I am hoping there is a link that works out there somewhere!

12. megcellent

megcellent Mouseketeer

13. Frozen Man

Frozen Man Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories. -

My kids will love all the stuff here.

14. momme25

momme25 Earning My Ears

We rec'vd some awesome coloring books from Dis Vacation club...they kept my daughter busy during our lay over.

15. kaharris83

kaharris83 Earning My Ears

Such great stuff. Thanks!!

16. lsmith311

lsmith311 Earning My Ears

thank you

17. travelinggnomes

travelinggnomes Mouseketeer

Love these ideas. We have a 15 hour drive...and we homeschool...so I am ALL about making those 15 hours in the car COUNT! lol

18. kanglo

kanglo Mouseketeer

This is great! Thank you!

19. guinevere422

guinevere422 Earning My Ears

Awesome thanks!:hyper:

20. TNS_Tinkerbell

TNS_Tinkerbell Mouseketeer

thank you for the great ideas!

21. Agraba Insider

Agraba Insider Earning My Ears

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this but I haven't seen it so far. I purchased an artist's sketch pad 8X11. Get something with at least 70-80lb paper and a ring binder so you can fold the cover all the way over. I've used stickers, cut up photographs, and cut outs of Disney characters to decorate this. I'm making my own travel journal / autograph book for the kids (and me). I've written down a list of the best questions I picked out of the mouseforless website to put in there. Now the kids can be involved creating this, they can draw pictures, & we can customize it as we go. The best part is it should get us the best autographs (with space to eventually paste a picture of my kids with the character next to the autograph).

I used to be a Disney character and the secret is that they actually love to sign autographs but only when it seems valuable to the guest. You see so many Disney bought autograph books in a day and you figure this autograph of yours is just another item to check off a list for the guest you are in front of. I could sign 50-100 autographs a set and close to a thousand on a full day. You get into auto pilot mode with them. But when you see a home made autograph book, you know the guest really cares about your autograph and you put a lot more effort into it. You know that this guest will show it off often and not just toss it in a box like most Disney mass produced autograph books end up. Plus, if you have a quality piece of sketch paper, an artist's pen or at least a sharpie in good shape, (and wonder of wonders) the extra space beyond the typical small 4X6 space you find in the Disney autograph book; then you really want to go to town and see how nice and elaborate you can make your autograph for once. When I was doing this for a living, if I ever got something like I just described, the I would take some extra time and personalize it, write down a movie quote, or even draw a cartoon or character related picture on the autograph. It snapped me out of my autograph routine and made me really pay attention to what I was doing.

Try it out.