• Splash MT.

• Big Thunder MT.

• Space MT.

• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tori...ya got the first kid landmark post

# 100

You dont know it yet....but that makes you cooler than me....not that thats saying much!!!

I <3 any huge roller coaster! My favorites are rockin roller coaster and expedition everest. But I also really like rides like haunted mansion and mission space.:goodvibes

:scared1: look I havn't been here 4 24Hrs.!!!!! tell me about yourself if I don't know you. I'm Megan!!!!!:confused3 :dance3: :worship: :worship: :worship:

from what I have been reading you guys had been talking about JB!!!! :cool1: well I don't want to here about them every day!!!!! :mad: :mad: I hate the JB!!!!!:eek: they are wierd!!!!! :sick: as you where!!!!!:dance3: :dance3:

:grouphug:

we all have to get on at the same time so if u see this get on at.....
4:00pm eastern
(3:00pm central)
☼♪♫

from what I have been reading you guys had been talking about JB!!!! :cool1: well I don't want to here about them every day!!!!! :mad: :mad: I hate the JB!!!!!:eek: they are wierd!!!!! :sick: as you where!!!!!:dance3: :dance3:

OMG! Finally somebody else who isn't completely crazed over the JBs! I like them but I'm not nearly obsessed!:cool2:

Torthania☼;26189478 said:
:grouphug:

we all have to get on at the same time so if u see this get on at.....
4:00pm eastern
(3:00pm central)
☼♪♫

How about we do the same everyday if we can. I might not be able to make it tommorrow I might be on my way back from my grandma's house. But I could get on on monday. It would really help me out because I never seem to be able to get on while everyone else is on. :(

How about we do the same everyday if we can. I might not be able to make it tommorrow I might be on my way back from my grandma's house. But I could get on on monday. It would really help me out because I never seem to be able to get on while everyone else is on. :(

awsome! you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

ok so i see we all didnt
get the message
i sent but
thats ok
4:00 tommorw!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Torthania☼;26207266 said:
does anybody know how to PM
Hi Tori!!! I'm the "otter spotter"! To send a PM either click on the screen name & select the option to send them a private message, or look up in the tool bar below your screen name (upper right) and click on Private Messages. If you only want to send to one person, clicking on the screen name is faster. If you want to send to more than one, use the other - but you're limited to sending PM's to 5 people at once.

Carry on, dear!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!