"Kids Menu" for dinner at Ohana

CampbellScot

DIS Veteran
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the children's menu for Ohana at dinner. Allearsnet says "Kids menu available upon request". Anyone have any idea what is on it? I'm assuming it's the same kids fare that is available at most tables service places.

thanks!:goodvibes

The only time we used the kids menu there was in 2006 so I can't tell you the whole menu. I only remember that my one niece got the uncrustable PBJ and the other chicken nuggets. Those two things were the standards we'd seen elsewhere. What I do remember is that after asking for their own stuff they kept picking off our plates.

I think it's the kids menu from Kona. My son had mac&cheese last sept. when we ate at Ohana.

Our waiter was very helpful in getting some "kid friendly" food for us. My son 4 had the chicken nuggets. As said in the earlier post, my kids (4,2) mostly ate what we were eating....the meats and the yummy sides. I was also happy they were partaking in the Ohana fare since I knew they were going to be all chicken nugggeted out by the end of our trip!!:rotfl:

My daughter had hot dog with fries, and they brought her a chocolate cupcake for desert.

We didn't need it. Our DD's (4 & 7) loved eating what the rest of us were having ...esp. the wings and noodles.

thanks for the info everyone!!! :)

My step daughter has a very sensitive stomach, so we like to have boring kid options available for her if she's having a bad "digestive" day. Nothing ruins a vacation more than having to hang out in the bathroom for most of the night. Poor kiddo. Even though I think even SHE gets chicken nugget-ed OUT by the end of vacation. Honestly, a lot of it is anxiety that it (tummy troubles) WILL happen...so just being able to tell her "There is plain food available" will do a lot to stop that anxiety before it starts.

thanks again for the info. Much appreciated!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter