Kids in Tutto Gusto and La Cava del Tequila?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if many people bring their kids into these places? DH and I would especially like to check out Tutto Gusto on our upcoming trip. I think the kids woud be happy with a bite to eat there while we sip our wine but I don't want to bring them in if it's supposed to me more of an adult place. Thanks!

I've seen plenty of kids. Just know they are both small and generally packed so please don't let your kid run around bumping into the poor waitresses and waiters

We've been in both places several times. Its unusual to see children in them but it does happen.

We saw kids and strollers in La Cava. They were well-behaved and munching on chips.

I think Tutto is easy. They have a food menu and it's set up with a section that is similar to a restaurant. If I had my grandchildren with me, I would be fine taking them in there.

La Cava is a bar. There is no food menu. People are there to drink. They can get quite loud. I do not care if others bring their children in there; I have seen children in there. I, personally, would not.

We went to Tutto shortly after it opened last year. We enjoyed it very much. The evening we were there there were no children there at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter