Kids Fly Free question

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Okay, I know the promotion doesn't come around until the spring, and there's no guarantee they will do it again. But, in years past, was it one child flies free per adult? Or two children? I bet two children free per adult would be too much to hope for, huh?

We just adopted our third child, and I'm trying to figure out the most affordable way to get us back to DL as soon as fiscally possible. My new ds may only be two months old, but he needs to go to Disneyland!! :wizard:

Congrats on your new addition!! I have a friend who just got back from China last week a after adopting their daughter. Their journey to adoption was amazing.

About your question, it was 1child per adult. The offer was first advertised in December last year, so keep a look out for it soon.

I heard somewhere that they were not planning on doing the kids fly free this year :sad2:. I hope they are wrong though.

It's usually one child per adult. But, if you feel comfortable holding the child, you could do that rather then buy a seat. Some people feel ok with it, others do not. And, if you do buy a seat be sure to ask if they have a discount childs rate. They are often not advertised, but available if you ask.

Congrats on your new addition!!! Don't kids under the age of 2 fly free anyway? So you could take one older child for free, DH could take the other and the baby should fly free. Phone and ask a few airlines just to check it out.

Which airline does the kids fly free? Or is it a DL promo? We are going for the first time in August and any little savings would help! TIA!

belle&beast said:
Which airline does the kids fly free? Or is it a DL promo? We are going for the first time in August and any little savings would help! TIA!

Often Alaska airlines and United will do kids fly free in the spring, but it ends before summer.

abby said:
Often Alaska airlines and United will do kids fly free in the spring, but it ends before summer.
Thanks! Too bad it won't work for us, but I will keep looking for some other great deals. If anyone has other ideas, please let me know- this is our first trip to the west coast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter