Kids' experience at Villains dinner?

paulad

Mouseketeer
I have 2 DDs (2ys and 4 yrs). We were thinking of taking them to the villains dinner at 1900 Park Fare. What characters are usually there? I'm just worried they might be scared - although they were great last year with all the characters (including Captain Hook). How did your kids react? I'd appreciate any info.

My daughter was 8 when we went last year. She loved it! I thought it would be very scarey for her but nope! They had the Queen of Hearts, Prince John, Captain Hook, Ratcliff, and one more whose name escapes me! Dinner was wonderful and they even had a buffet just for kids! It was a great experiance! Have fun!

we went last month. The characters are not scary. They are more aptly described as playful and perhaps a little grumpy. LOTS of interaction if you want it. Characters came to our table 2 or 3 times each, unlike many other character meals where the characters come by only once. I did see 1 girl, about 8 or 9 years old, become unnerved when Hook sat down next to her as she and her parents were being seated. Hook quickly got up and moved on to another table. This dinner has a separate kids' buffet line, which had when we were there-mini hot dogs and hamburgers, pizza roles, chicken nuggets, fish nuggets, macaroni and cheese, and a make your own sundae with 4 flavors of frozen yogurt and lots of toppings. This dinner is on our "must do" list for our next trip. Have fun!

we did it last Nov with our DD,5 and DS 21/2. We had a very nice time the characters were good. The snow witch was a hoot! She was mean but in a dry humor type of way. Not at all rude or scary. But did have a look! One thing that was interesting. I think during our seating Capt. Hook was replaced. The first one was not very "good" tired maybe but he didn't interact at all with us and my DS loves him! I happen to make a comment to my husband not realizing the waiter was behind me well about 10 minutes later Hook came back and was a HOOT!
Friends of ours went in Feb and didn't care for it but they weren't big Disney fan and didn't know who the characters were. So keep that in mind

eeyoref.GIF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter