Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished up a few things and wanted to post pics. The first is a total CASE from several different sources here. I'm very, very proud of this! I APPLIQUED the letters AND the Mickey head. I need to add a real ribbon bow to the Mickey head to make it Minnie!

IMG_2811.jpg

And a twirly skirt

IMG_2812.jpg

These are sooooooo cute. Love Love Love the pillowcase dress. I might have to CASE yours -- so would that be case squared.

lori123 ~ Ok, first of all I :love: the Tink & Princess outfits! I like the white shirt as is or with a sash like someone else suggested.

As for the HM shirt dilemma, I like the purple shirt you have and I think they iron-ons & bling will make it look great!

I have the opposite problem. Ds is 36" tall 32 lbs. and will turn 2 on Saturday. People give us looks sometimes because he is playing in the 2 and under area at the museum, or he has a paci. I even had the nurse at my doctors ask me if he was 3 and that was a good 4 months ago or more. :eek: His bday is after the shcool cut off so he will be older in his class to start school. He will look like a giant I am sure.

I understand this! My DD2 was 37 1/2 inches on her 2 yr. old check up and weighed in at 36 pounds! 100th percentile for both weight and height. The funny part about this is that I'm just 5'4" (I'm not about to give you my weight!). DD4 was 45 inches and 41 pounds for her 4 yr old check up (95% for height and much lower for weight). Needless to say my girls will be tall but my DH is 6'4" so they come by it from him. Even though my DD2, Claire, is on the young side for her preschool class she TOWERS over the other kids (all boys by the way, 7 boys 1 girl!). I really worry for them when they get older, I'm afraid finding a taller prom date might be hard for them!

does anyone know where I can buy those long socks that Hannah Montana wears in her video? they look like a big tube sock but go up to her thigh. DD would LOVE theese. Cause then she really will look like HT for halloween.
TIA
Lori

I have a sewing related question, sorry nothing Disney related though.

I need to hem all of DD's pants. She has the shortest legs known to man. :) She wears a size 3T for the waist but really fits in size 24 months for length. So I need to hem at least 2 to 3 inches off most of her pants. Any hints about sewing denim? Should I change the needle size (currently there is a size 90 in the machine) since I have ever only sewed cotton (and blended) fabric?

Thank you.

I vote for this one too!

I finished up a few things and wanted to post pics. The first is a total CASE from several different sources here. I'm very, very proud of this! I APPLIQUED the letters AND the Mickey head. I need to add a real ribbon bow to the Mickey head to make it Minnie!

th_IMG_2811.jpg

And a twirly skirt
th_IMG_2812.jpg

:love: Them both!!! I'm really gonna have to bite the bullet and cut into my Minnie dot. I only have about 20yds for crying out loud!!!

Good Afternoon ladies and gentleman;) !

Here is my latest creation!
Front:
MinniSailor002.jpg

Back:
MinniSailor005.jpg

Close up of my applique work:
MinniSailor003.jpg

We aren't going on a cruise, but if we were this would work. Anyway she will have fun wearing it in the park!

Not perfect, but I have been busy with work, and three weeks from today we will be at my "happy place"!

Thanks for your help this morning everyone! Here is the Princess set with a sash I made.
DSC_0268.jpg

I have the opposite problem. Ds is 36" tall 32 lbs. and will turn 2 on Saturday. People give us looks sometimes because he is playing in the 2 and under area at the museum, or he has a paci. I even had the nurse at my doctors ask me if he was 3 and that was a good 4 months ago or more. :eek: His bday is after the shcool cut off so he will be older in his class to start school. He will look like a giant I am sure.

I understand this! My DD2 was 37 1/2 inches on her 2 yr. old check up and weighed in at 36 pounds! 100th percentile for both weight and height. The funny part about this is that I'm just 5'4" (I'm not about to give you my weight!). DD4 was 45 inches and 41 pounds for her 4 yr old check up (95% for height and much lower for weight). Needless to say my girls will be tall but my DH is 6'4" so they come by it from him. Even though my DD2, Claire, is on the young side for her preschool class she TOWERS over the other kids (all boys by the way, 7 boys 1 girl!). I really worry for them when they get older, I'm afraid finding a taller prom date might be hard for them!

This one looks really familiar! :rotfl: Now if your DD wears her Minnie dress and my DD wears her Mickey dress, they'll coordinate! ;)

Great job on both of them. Adorable!

UH, YES! AND I CASED you on the pirate corset/tutu set that it turns out our girls are wearing to the SAME MNSSHP! People are gonna think they're seeing double. Hope you don't mind!?

Front:
MinniSailor002.jpg

Back:
MinniSailor005.jpg

MinniSailor003.jpg

We aren't going on a cruise, but if we were this would work. Anyway she will have fun wearing it in the park!

Not perfect, but I have been busy with work, and three weeks from today we will be at my "happy place"!

Another great creation Tom!!! I love this!!!!

IMG_2811.jpg

And a twirly skirt

IMG_2812.jpg

LOVE both of these. Great Job.

I'm 5'9" and never had trouble finding tall enough dates (my dh is 6'2"). :)
Just teach them to stand up straight, even by their short friends, and be proud of their height. My bf in college was 6' and we would both wear heels and loved it.

Front:
MinniSailor002.jpg

Back:
MinniSailor005.jpg

MinniSailor003.jpg

Tom, of course, this is beautiful as usual. Just think happy thoughts for 3 more weeks.

Front:
MinniSailor002.jpg

Back:
MinniSailor005.jpg

MinniSailor003.jpg

Tom this is absloutely adorable. I think this one is my favorite. I love the little hat with the sunflower ! Just darling. :)

Thanks for your help this morning everyone! Here is the Princess set with a sash I made.
DSC_0268.jpg
OOOH! I have that princess fabric! Mind if I copy? I love the ric-rac touches! Very cute!

Front:
MinniSailor002.jpg

Now, you need to book a cruise!!! Sorry, I'm good at spending other people's money!!! I love it! Plus you ironed it for the picture :love: which I notice and appreciate. You rock!

Hi Susan. i don't have Aimeeg's book but I do have this one. It's from a DISser named Rosiejo. Here's the link:
http://www.savefile.com/files/28628

This is how I make my autograph book:
Either use Rosiejo's pages or make my own-about 80.
I also take the plastic from a theme paper cover and cut
it into 2 to 4 x 6 pieces to cover the cover page and back .
I bought a paper cutter, so I cut the pages to about 4 x 6.
Used to take the pages for binding but I bought my own-Rubicoil-fuschia for the girls and ocean blue for the boys.

If you would like the book I made please email me. I thought you were talking about Step's super cool scrap book.

Anyone who wants it let me know . . . publisher or pdf,

agomberg@theaimeegombergcollection.com

Please don't think I didn't like it! I think in fact the one I ordered is probably printed from your templates. I assumed who I bought it from created them, but honestly, I don't have it yet, coming this week, I think they are yours!

She had only printed out one so we were going to have to buy another ink cartridge, more paper and have it bound still. I decided forking out the extra bit was worth it!

I do buy my ink for cheap, $6 a cartridge online, but this was on her computer. My printer will never print nice enough long enough to do something like this.

Funny thing was she noticed right away Peter Pan was missing. All the other characters were great! And we figured it was no big deal to be missing somoene. I am sure we won't see him anyways, we aren't big character people.

So someone took my book and is selling them????

Maybe, I do not understand. Can you pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter