1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Kid's club hours on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MaryJPixie, Feb 6, 2014.

1. MaryJPixie

MaryJPixie Mouseketeer

Hello what are the oceaneer club/lab hours on the 4 night Dream cruise ? Thanks for any info:flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

As I recall, generally the hours were 9am - 11pm, and sometimes later.

Enjoy your cruise!

4. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

I'm thinking its midnight or 1 a.m.

I just checked recent navigators, and it looks like its usually midnight.

5. aprilchem

aprilchem DIS Veteran

We were on the Dream about a week ago, and I think it was open until 12 or 12:30 at night?

One thing we learned is that the Kids Club is closed on Castaway Cay day for the entire time the ship is docked (because there is a Kids Club on Castaway Cay). We were a bit disappointed by that because we were there on a day that the weather wasn't very good at CC (cold and windy) so we didn't get off the ship that day. My kids were very disappointed that they couldn't go!

6. sunryzez

sunryzez Mouseketeer

I think it is similiar on all ships, open house for the first few hours and then back and forth between the clubs on open house/ closed activities. I think usually the cubs open around 9-10ish and close 11-midnightish. It is true about cc day though. I have been twice with bad weather and my kids have been bummed the clubs are not open on the ship. Even other times we went there on nice weather they do not enjoy the cc beach day in the clubs.