Kids club check-in

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Maple17, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Maple17

Maple17 Mouseketeer

Hello, I have registered my kids online for kids club. Do I still need to stand in the kids club line at the port? Or can they get the wristbands from the clubs after we board?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rkbk03

rkbk03 Earning My Ears

I registered online too and we just got a band the first time we checked him in.

4. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

You can pick up the wrist bands any time from your arrival at the terminal until the first time you want to drop the kids off at the OC--totally up to you. Personal recommendation--wait and do it on the ship. The line in the terminal can be insane.

5. MoukyMouse

MoukyMouse Mouseketeer

1st time cruiser with kids...

How do you register your kids online into the kids clubs?

We used AAA to book the cruise, so we never really saw any websites, etc.

6. rbadger

rbadger Earning My Ears

You should have a DCL reservation number from the AAA booking/paperwork (we booked our cruise through AAA as well).

You can use the number on the disney cruise website to see your itinerary and book shore excursions, sign kids up for the kids club and provide all your passport/personal info online ahead of arriving at port.

7. MoukyMouse

MoukyMouse Mouseketeer

OK, thanks. I just looked at my AAA paperwork & can't find a DCL#. I'll have to contact the TA tomorrow for it.

8. rbadger

rbadger Earning My Ears

Strange, did you get an email confirmation? My agent provided a confirmation email right from the Disney Cruise web page and it had the cruise confirmation number right there. With the cruise reservation number and your birthdate, you can access your reservation on the Disney cruise site. Good luck!

9. Maple17

Maple17 Mouseketeer

We waited in that line last year because I didn't know if we needed to or not. Happy to hear we don't, thanks!

10. believinthemagic

believinthemagic Mouseketeer

Yes! We just waited in line last week, also not realizing we could've done it at the club. The line was very long! Will skip it next time!

11. SG101

SG101 Mouseketeer

Awesome news....so glad someone asked this question...didn't realize I could skip the terminal line since I already registered them online. Thanks!!!!

12. gortman65

gortman65 Proud papa to two Mouseketeers

I guess if the line isn't too long and it's going to be a while before you get to board, you could finish registration in the terminal. On our recent cruise, we initially got in line at the terminal but they were about to call our boarding number so we left the line and just went to the club later in the day once onboard.

13. MoukyMouse

MoukyMouse Mouseketeer

I just registered my youngest son for Oceaneer on our April cruise. I'm wondering though, why I couldn't register my older son online for the Edge. Are the Tweens supposed to be registered for Edge?

14. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

The Edge does not require pre-registration, because they check themselves in and out.