kids breakfasts count as a snack at POP

taalman5

Earning My Ears
I noticed that the kid's breakfast at POP is under $4. Can we use a snack credit? And can my husband go to the food court, pick up 2 kid's breakfasts and bring it back to our room while we get ready, or will they only let you buy a kid breakfast if you have a child with you?

No you cant use snack for kids meal, i know they dont allow it for lunch so i thinkt hey wont allow it for breakfast. And yes, you can buy kids stuff without kids present. I do it for myself for breakfast sometimes.

i think you can get a cereal and milk for Snack? Does anyone know if this is true?

Last year there was some places that apparently let you get a cereal and a milk as one snack crdit, but others counted as two. If you do a search perhaps you can find the posts. I am not sure tho,maybe someone who has gone recently and done this can chime in. But yes and no to your ?..lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter