Kidd Kraddick

I also grew up listening to Kidd On DFW radio stations before he was nationally famous.

I moved away from Texas when I was 30 so I haven't heard him in a long time but I use to love his show.

I think the radio station he started out on was The Eagle.

You're right about him starting on The Eagle. I remember his first day on the air in the mornings here in the DFW are. At the time I was probably about 8. I'm 37 and have listened to him ever since that first morning. I really wanted to go watch the show tomorrow morning, since they are going to be in studio for a short time. I won't be able to, though, since the DH doesn't want me to drive and take a chance on getting in a wreck a little over than a month before we drive to WDW.

Oh man - I'm listening to the show this morning ---- it's so sweet to hear all the nice stories and memories, but it's also sad hearing the sadness in their voices.

Listening now. So sweet, funny and sad. They are doing a wonderful job. They are getting across what he was about and the joy of remembering somebody you miss.

I have also been listening. I brought my box of tissues. I loved that Shannon said she pictured him with all the Kidd's Kids that had gone on before. I'm sure that he's loving being back with them. :angel::sad1:

I have also been listening. I brought my box of tissues. I loved that Shannon said she pictured him with all the Kidd's Kids that had gone on before. I'm sure that he's loving being back with them. :angel::sad1:

That's exactly how I picture him. I really wanted to drive to their studio this morning, but the DH asked me not to. We start our drive to WDW in 39 days and he didn't want me to take a chance on getting in an accident so close to our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!