Kidani Master Bath Question

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by MyCathryn, Mar 28, 2012.

1. MyCathryn

MyCathryn DVC Member

What is the closure between the bathtub and the master bedroom? Are there the folding screens or a wall? Does anyone have a pic of the master bath looking towards the master bedroom?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KBoopaloo

KBoopaloo DIS Veteran

n the 2 bedroom we stayed in at Kidani, the master bathroom was completely walled off from the master bedroom. There was one outer door that led to the closet, tub, shower and vanity area and then there was a smaller room inside the bathroom with the toilet inside. There was no window looking into the master bedroom which we actually preferred.

4. Kidanifan08

Kidanifan08 DIS Veteran

Huge bathroom. Dimly lit. The only connection to the sleeping area is the door.

5. MyCathryn

MyCathryn DVC Member

Thanks so much! That is what I had hoped to hear!

6. medicjch

medicjch Mouseketeer

I concur with the others. Kidani does not have those swingy door window things between the tub and the bedroom like some of the other resorts have.

7. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

I find the toilet room to be dimly lit, but the rest isn't bad especially after the energy saving bulbs warm up.

8. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

Just to the right is the door that opens to the bedroom.

[​IMG]

9. MyCathryn

MyCathryn DVC Member

Wow! Thanks for posting!! I am even more excited about our trip! Cool! :yay: :yay: :yay:

10. mkarizona

mkarizona DIS Veteran

The Kidani master bath is huge and amazing. It bears no resemblance to the bathrooms at the other dvc resorts. It totally blew me away! You are going to love it!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention that the tub and the shower can be lighted separately from the rest of the room, almost like candle light.