Kidani Counter Service

Do you want a quick service option at Kidani Village?

• Yes!

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't really think we'd want or need it. Anything that we need, we will pick up at a grocery store off property or order from wegoshop ahead of time. Last minute stuff we can always pick up at the gift shop, no big deal if it's like the gift shops at other resorts. We either eat in the room or "out" in the parks. ;)

I agree with ya. It's not necessary. We do our trips the same way-we eat in the room or at the park. We've had food delivered to the resort and we've gone off site and bought food at the local supermarket and brought it back. Having a full kitchen and fridge and NOT having to do counter service for breakfast and/or lunch at the hotel was one of the big DVC selling points for us when we joined. Although, I was thankful that I was able to pick up a dozen eggs at the Kidani gift shop midway through our trip.

Visited Kidani last week with the kids. I will say the one and only night we ate CS at AKV the walk to Jambo was fine. It's not a bad walk and comparable to the one we had at SSR going from the room to Artist's Palate. We tried the return bus and I was disappointed that we could have easily beat the bus back if we had walked.

However, as the CS was a significant distance away at both SSR and Kidani our kitchenette got a lot more use than usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!