Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by minnierocks, Oct 9, 2006.

1. famofour

famofour Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for sharing! I just stumbled upon this thread a little while ago - after :thumbsup2 hearing about the contest and seeing your video just yesterday!

Can't wait to hear more!

:cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Steamboat Marti

Steamboat Marti <marquee><font color=purple>Chick-In-Charge Wannab

Not only is it nice that you won - but each of us has "won" as well - through this wonderful trip report. Thank you for including us, it sounds like the trip of a lifetime.

4. S.Poppins

S.Poppins <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=purple>

This is so much fun! So did you have to actually wait in lines? Did your VIP guide stay with you for everything?

5. Dsnylndlvrs

Dsnylndlvrs Mouseketeer

MinnieRocks - Thank you so much for posting your trip report. You're doing a wonderfully perfect job with all the right kinds of details. Your DH was so right that this was beyond what could even be dreamed of! All the rest of us DISers are very fortunate to be IN on more of your dream come true than just what was shown on TV! :bounce:

Thanks again and I look so forward to more! :Pinkbounc

Kris

6. tmfranlk

tmfranlk Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

Wow, MinnieRocks!! Thank you so much for posting your trip report. I was so excited for your family just watching the video last week and now to hear all of the details. i can't wait to read more. :vibes:

7. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

Is there any place online that will show the video of your family doing their thing? I totally missed this on TV and have no idea where to find it. Can anyone help? :confused:

8. davejr

davejr Earning My Ears

Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful experience.

9. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

Here's the link...We watch it over and over again...
    While this isn't the GMA clip, we like this one much better! :cool1:

http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/disney/25613/

Thanks to everyone for all the positive responses!! It has been so much fun to recount the trip!!! :woohoo:

10. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

No lines for us...it was either Fastpass or back doors :dancer:

and Joey met us in the morning at the resort, was with us all day, and dropped us at the resort when the day was done...He was a blast!!! ::yes::

11. sharonW

sharonW DIS Veteran

Did you receive special attention while dinning?
    What was your favorite restaurant?

12. serendipity

serendipity DIS Veteran

How amazing!!!! My god! How long was the trip?

13. Cass

Cass www.casshew.com

Everytime I watch the video I bawl my eyes out... I am so happy for you and your family :)

14. Steffy

Steffy <font color=blue>I owe, I owe, It's off to work I

Hi :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: Everytime I look at the video I get all choked up. I am so happy for your family. :goodvibes :goodvibes I just can't imagine. And then I look at the tapes and it is real... :dance3: :dance3:

And now, here you are to guide us through the whole trip. What a gift to all of us. Thank you. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with people who are as Disney obssessed as you are. You are tops. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I really can't thank you enough.

I am loving every paragraph. Every picture. THe limo, your guide. The GF concierce no less!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

More, more, more, please :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

15. TLHB70

TLHB70 DIS Veteran

Minnierocks, thanks so much for continuing to give us all of the details!
    How fabulous!!!!!! Limo, VIP tour guide, no lines, GF, and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!
    I love that the Epcot Dream Squad asked for your children's autographs. That is so special!!!! :goodvibes Thanks for the pictures, too.
    I am happily waiting to read more!

16. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

We received special attention everywhere! :goodvibes
    And one of the things that really impressed me was that everyone (and we met a lot of Disney employees) was so excited to meet us and do their part to make us feel special. To be able to thank each and every one of them was awesome for us! :goodvibes

17. tinknme

tinknme <font color=green>I happened to be posting on the

I am so happy for you all, wow what a dream come true :wizard: Thank you so much for sharing with us, I eagerly await to read more!

18. mboekhoff

mboekhoff Mouseketeer

I agree with Steffy, word for word! :lmao: :rotfl2: My DD 6 wanted me to use these smilies.

It is so cool to read your TR in your words, not from the news, keep it coming.

Missy in MN

19. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

20. minnierocks

minnierocks DIS Veteran

You know thinking of going back to the resort for the night, makes me remember finding a new "something" in our room when we return. ;)
    When we arrived earlier in the day, one of the surprises was a few welcome gifts! :thumbsup2 I remember the looks on the kids AND DH's face when they saw the wonderful things that had been given to us. There were beach towels for the kids along with a WD lunchbox full of goodies! :banana: There was a WD bag for both my husband and I, along with a photo album and Mickey ears for us all-complete with our names on the back of them! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

But as my husband walked to the table, there were two (stemware) glasses, a bottle of Evian, and a gold-wrapped box that had the GF Spa embossed on the top...all put together with gold string. :goodvibes
    When we opened the box, inside was a box that was made from dark chocolate that had chocolates inside! It doesn't get any better than chocolates inside chocolate!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
    It was just a wonderful touch of class!

Well, we all just crashed...DS was thrilled to be going to MGM in the morning...It's his favorite park!!! :wave:

21. Cass

Cass www.casshew.com

Can't wait to hear more :)

Some questions, what was your room like at the GF? did you visit the concierge lounge?

Was disney driving you around in the towncars I see them use for VIP's?