Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

I was just randomly perusing on the Dis, looking for something to help me feel Disneyish. After reading your trip report, I am filled with happiness and wonder all over again. You did a marvelous job of describing a once-in-a-lifetime event. I was actually in WDW while you were there, I think I heard something about it but did not see any television during that time so did not see the video. But I can see it all in my head, thanks to you. The magical, dreamlike image I envision of you and your family and all the characters or the Carousel gave me goosebumps and will be with me always.

Thanks for posting. See you real soon!

What an awesome TR!! I got tears watching the video clip, and goosebumps from all the posts!! That is something you and your family will NEVER forget!!!

Thank you so much for sharing all the great details with us!! I have loved every minute of it!

I am so moved! I am sitting here nursing a pinched nerve in my shoulder (OW) and I am forgetting the pain reading your wonderful trip report. Can't wait- 42 days to go! Mousefest here I come!

Thanks for sharing your trip ,so glad to hear I'm not the only tearful reader :wave2: Loved hearing about it

Michele

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. I'm so happy for your family and was moved to tears to realize how much you truly appreciated that magic.

Thank you so much for posting your report. I'm not one to get teary eyed upon reading things usually - but, your description of being on main street and seeing all those CMs run out - yep, I got teary eyed :)

That was so amazing, thanks for sharing! This is why I love Disney...you never know what can happen there!

Reading your reports was so magical. What a wonderful memory to treasure forever.
I really loved your sentence " We can walk down Main St. and stop at "the spot" where 1500 CM's showed up to greet us!!! " A magical memory to remember on all future trips..
Your family is truly blessed..
Deb

I was just curious, did they mention what the value was of the whole trip/experience? Like in dollars? I was curious the worth of having the park to yourself ;) As it has never been done like that! popcorn::

Since Disney didn't delay park opening (?) to do this, I imagine the expense would be only that of laying the carpet and paying the CMs the extra hour or two that they had to be there. The camera crew was probably from ABC, right, and they would have been on the clock covering something else at the time anyway. At least that's my guess for that portion of the trip. Now, everything else? I'd love to hear a dollar value too.

I have been suffering severe Disney withdrawl And this is just what I needed thank you for you great play by play of the trip I loved it so did the rest of my Family!!! :Pinkbounc

All good things happen for a reason - through your prolific writing, we have all been able to share in your dream of a lifetime. As you walked us through your days, we felt like we were right alongside you. As all the WDW CM's came running out while at the MK, I felt I could hear them yelling and screaming.

The closest I have come to any of that is when I have taken my middle school students and we have entered the MK early for the Disney YES Science program. The park is empty, and we are asked not to take any pictures, for obvious reasons. The wonderment in their eyes must mirror what your family experienced, and I am truly touched to have shared it with you also. Magic really surrounds you! pixiedust:

Your insight beyond the material things offered is wonderful, your reflections inspiring. Thank you once again for this "report." Caroline

Awesome job on the trip report. You certainly have a way with relaying your experience. Well done. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing.

WOW - I dont know how I missed this report. What an amazing experience and so much magic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Wow! What an awesome trip report!! You are such a talented writer. You have a way of engaging all of us and making us feel like we were a part of it with you and your wonderful family.

Thank you for sprinkling all of us with pixie dust! pixiedust:

wow wow wow :goodvibes
Thank you so much for sharing your magical story. Its nice to know someone actually wins those contests and it turned out to be someone from our small world of DIS'ers. How wonderful.
You really made me feel all the moments, I had goosebumps many times.

Congrats on a wonderful trip !!
:wizard: :teeth:

I was just wondering, did you read DIS boards BEFORE you won your trip or did you find us afterwards? Either way, doesn't matter, i think it's so cool that you're here now and we got to hear all the behind the scenes story. I love reading trip reports and this is definitely the ultimate one! thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter