Keys to the Kingdom/The trip of a lifetime!

minnierocks said:
As I watched the fireworks surrounded by those who are most precious to me in this world, I just wanted to take it all in! The sights, the sounds, and their laughter. How blessed I truly am! I am so thankful for them and all that I have! I believe there is a master plan for everything, so for whatever reason I was there at that time and that place...WOW! I am just so grateful for that opportunity!

Minnierocks, not only are we fortunate enough to have you provide such an excellently fun and enjoyable trip report, but you even take the time to remind us of the important things in life. We are truly the ones blessed to have you :tink: spread the pixie dust on this board!

What a wonderful feeling this had to be for you and
yours. Your certaintly did receive the full VIP treatment
sprinkled with magic and pixie dust. I am so enjoying
every moment of this wonderful experience. A big big
thank your from me along with all of the others readers.
To hear about this trip from you personally reminds all
we disney lovers that disneyworld really is the most
magical place on earth....and dreams really do come true!!! :yay:

oh no it isnt over is it? I just found it! Im sooo glad that one of the Dis'ers got to experience this!

Minnierocks, I just lost it again reading this latest installment.
I think Kleenex should be sending you royalties or something !
I am certain that reading this Trip report has cost me at least a couple of boxes.
Congrats.

Hypermommy said:
Minnierocks, not only are we fortunate enough to have you provide such an excellently fun and enjoyable trip report, but you even take the time to remind us of the important things in life. We are truly the ones blessed to have you :tink: spread the pixie dust on this board!

AMEN!! :goodvibes

Disney did a great job picking a deserving family for the Keys to the Kingdom prize. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful experience with us! :woohoo: and letting us live vicariously through you during that time!

Again thank you so much! Print out your trip report and give it to your children - it will be such an awesome gift!

Hypermommy said:
::yes:: ::yes:: ;)

minnierocks said:
We rode the "big white boat" as my kids call it and DD got to steer it.

please excuse my ignorance but is this the Liberty Square Riverboat? :confused3

We're just standing there chatting and I realize that there is no "rest of the parade"!! The afternoon parade would come shortly, but that marching band was just for US!!! Incredible!!!
WDW likes to bring h.s. bands to WDW. Usually the bands march 15 minutes before each parade and then have a h.s. band be the last entry to the parade. I am glad WDW allows h.s. bands to do this.

SO lovin' your report! :thumbsup2 and I'm sorry...you are no "Mousketeer"...You are the

"DIS-FREAKING-MASTER"!! :worship:

I gotta ask!..When you return to the promised land..do you asume your rightfull place as "Kings & Queens" :goodvibes ...or do ya gotta schlep it like the rest of us? :rolleyes1

:wave2:

What an amazing experience for all of you...I truly am enjoying reading your trip report and cannot wait to hear more.

YAY!!! :yay: I've been waiting for more! You went and posted more when I wasn't looking!! Thanks for another great update!! Looking forward to more, more, more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter