Key West Terminal Location

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
I am reading from TripAdvisor that DCL docks at Terminal B in KW. We want to book the Dry Tortugas National Park (not a Disney excursion). in my research online I cannot find how close the cruise terminal is to the dock where the Yankee Freedom II is. This is the vessel that takes you to the DT National Park.

If anyone has any info they can share I would greatly appreciate it!

HG

A couple of things. First, when will you be in Key West on DCL? The Yankee Freedom leaves for the Dry Tortugas at 8:00 a.m. I know there are itineraries that will get you into Key West at 7:30 a.m., although there is no guarantee you will make the 8:00 a.m. ferry. That same itinerary leaves Key West at 12:45 p.m. The ferry from the DT does not return until 5:30 p.m. Is there a different itinerary that will allow for this trip?

If you can swing the DT trip, I'm pretty sure the Yankee Freedom is right there on Pier B, so basically you walk off the ship and you are where you need to be. (If the ship docks at Outer Mole by any chance, DCL will shuttle you over to Pier B...could be another snag in that early departure.)

HTH!

I take that back...the Sunset Key ferry is right off Pier B. Yankee Freedom is 8 blocks from Pier B. It's a pretty quick and easy walk though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter