key west jet skiing ?

Jillie

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help me.....I remember reading on this board about a jetski rental place in key west that does a tour. Does anyone have any info for me? Thanks!

Hi Jillie,
This is Shirley and a native of Key West a few times over - anyhow I recommend Key Cat which is right there at mallory Square - if you will email me, I will be more than glad to share Key West information with you - as to where to go and places NOT to go - I do not have Key Cat's phone number off hand, but when you do call if you will speak to Shelly and tell her that Shirley from the Perfect Gift recommend her, she will give you conch rates and believe me it is worth the savings.
Have a great time getting ready for your cruise.
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter