Key West Butterfly Conservatory

piglet33

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much it costs to get in the Butterfly Conservatory in Key West?

Thanks for all replies.

Their web site is
www.wingsofimagination.com/conservatory.html

I called for prices and they are as follows:

$10 Adults
$8.50 senior citizen
$7.50 kids 4 - 12
kids 3 and under free

They said they are open 9 - 5 p.m. every day with the last tour beginning at 4:30 p.m.

We had planned on doing the aquarium in August and I think we'll include this too. Thanks for asking the question because I didn't know about this place.

We did this on our May 10th cruise and loved it. There are so many different varities and they are all so beautiful! It is about a block from the Southernmost Point.

We're planning on taking the Old Town Trolley Tour, and this is one of it's stops.

I booked the trolley and the aquarium on my own for $52 for 2 adults instead of doing the Disney excursion for $42 each.
The Disney one also includes the Key West Shipwreck Historeum, but we didn't want to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter