Keurig people-- AVOID Grove Square Coffee!!!

Sorry, I tried to provide a warning! You might want to email the company. I did get a full refund from them and didn't even bother returning it to the store. Besides I figure the more people they hear from, and have to compensate, the more they may do to make it clear what their product really is.

I know it's been some time since this has been posted, but where can I email them for a refund. I can't believe this is still being sold :sad2: I would take it back but I don't have have the receipt unfortunately or am I just sol? Thanks in advance :cutie:

I know it's been some time since this has been posted, but where can I email them for a refund. I can't believe this is still being sold :sad2: I would take it back but I don't have have the receipt unfortunately or am I just sol? Thanks in advance :cutie:

I just used the form on their website: http://www.grovesquarecoffees.com/contact.php They gave me a full refund but can't promise they will still do that since that was 2 years ago.

:welcome: to the DIS! Hope you will stick around and enjoy our community.

Bumping this.....

I unfortunately didn't see this until after I purchased and tasted:crazy2: this stuff!! I emailed about an hour ago. We'll see what happens....

Just saw this thread, thought we were the only ones! This stuff is just grosstastic!!! Going to e mail as well!

Thank you thank you !!! We just got a keurig and I would not be happy (and DH would be even worse) if I brought these home, yuck!!

We haven't suffered through this purchase, but the Cafe Escapes Chai Latte is nasty. The other Cafe Escapes stuff is great though!

We aren't coffee drinkers, so we haven't bought any. But we have had the Grove Square Carmel and French vanilla cappuccino. We thought that was really good.

DW says the cappuccino works fine in her machine. But she prefers Green Mountain or Dunkin Donuts for regular coffee. She uses the reusable cup most of the time.

My sister gave me an assorted box of K-Cups. As I was going through them, I noticed a few that felt lighter than usual. They could have been Grove Square, but I don't remember the brand name. I decided to dissect one of them and it was definitely instant coffee with no filter. Also, the coffee was lumpy, not smooth like most instant coffees. Needless to say, those went straight to the trash can. Next Christmas, I'll tell my sister which brands I like since she tends to give me coffee as gifts.

I'm very picky on my coffee ... Thus I generally use my refillable. However I was given a box of Groove Square French Vanilla Capp and I have to say it is tasty. All of the brands have filterless cups with their Capps and cocoas and some of their teas. I will definitely try other flavored of their Capp.

I'm very picky on my coffee ... Thus I generally use my refillable. However I was given a box of Groove Square French Vanilla Capp and I have to say it is tasty. All of the brands have filterless cups with their Capps and cocoas and some of their teas. I will definitely try other flavored of their Capp.

Zombie thread! Interesting first post. Glad you liked your drink.

The two positive posts about this product were both made by brand new members, and their only post was to praise it, in a strangely descriptive way. Is it just me, or does that smell like attempted damage control by the company? It happens on Reddit quite a bit.

Nice try, Grove Square marketing team.

The two positive posts about this product were both made by brand new members, and the only post was to praise it, in a strangely descriptive way. Is it just me, or does that smell like attempted damage control by the company? It happens on Reddit quite a bit.

Nice try, Grove Square marketing team.

My thoughts exactly!! ;)

If its instant coffee why would it have to go through the keurig? I thought with instant coffee you put it in a cup with hot water and it dissolved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter