Keurig machine rental

Who is the personal shopper? :worship:

I would LOVE to rent a Keurig for our upcoming fall trip! I am a coffee snob and can't stand the nasty stuff WDW says is "coffee" (I'm from the Pacific NW, the coffee capital where coffee snobs are grown) ;) :rotfl2:

This! Does this personal shopper deliver to the resorts?

We're actually there for 9 days. So 8 adults spending at least $2-$3/am for DD coffee adds up to at least $180-$200 just for coffee. Not including extra coffees at other times. The creamer idea is great for those that use cream but some drink it black. You may have a bottomless wallet--but we do not. This is the BUDGET board after all!! The solution that I previously posted will only cost each adult $7.50 for the week (split cost of machine) as we will bring k-cups from home. Thank you to all who posted ideas without sarcasm--but to the other few.......:sad2:

I took it that poster meant buy the Dunkin Donuts coffee in the bag at the grocery store and use the creamer for those who want it. I may be wrong, though.

That DD coffee in the bag is great!!!!

I found the Disney Personal shopper very easily on Facebook.

I've never used this service but it does say that they rent out Keurig's so you should check into it!!!!

Have a great trip :coffee:

:rotfl2: A liitle spoiled are we?;)

:lmao: I would live in a card board box under a viaduct, as long as I had my keurig. We are going to WDW in october and staying at Windsor and I too am stressing over the whole coffee thing. I am trying to figure out if I can fit my machine in my suit case. I might have to break down and buy one while we're there. The most expensive coffee I'll ever drink.

I just emailed the Disney personal shopper at damkell@yahoo.com....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
here's an article I found about her- http://www.theinfomouse.com/2011/08...newest-best-kept-secret…unofficially-that-is/
what a great service she offers!

:lmao: I would live in a card board box under a viaduct, as long as I had my keurig. We are going to WDW in october and staying at Windsor and I too am stressing over the whole coffee thing. I am trying to figure out if I can fit my machine in my suit case. I might have to break down and buy one while we're there. The most expensive coffee I'll ever drink.

I just emailed the Disney personal shopper at damkell@yahoo.com....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
here's an article I found about her- http://www.theinfomouse.com/2011/08...newest-best-kept-secret…unofficially-that-is/
what a great service she offers!

I think we might be related ;)

I will put mine in my suitcase if need be. I have the mini so I can easily pop it in there! Thanks for the links; I will be emailing her too.

Personal Disney Shopper can be found on FB. She delivers to resorts, will shop at WDW and mail to your home, and does flowers/giftbags delivered to resorts significantly cheaper than Disney. All great services. We have used her once and know a few others that have used her. She charges a flat $10 delivery charge and 20% mark-up on items. This is cheaper than GG , especially for smaller orders. She will shop at any store (I don't know if she charges more to stop at multiple stores), and does not have a minimum order like GG.

She is pretty new (I think started in 2011), but seems to do a brisk business. My only complaint is this is really a side-job kind of thing, not a full business, so she does little things like forgetting to put the grocery receipt in the bag or not returning emails promptly. Her business email and paypal are her personal accounts. I just think she needs some small-business consulting to set up a framework and become more "professional".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter