Ketogenic diet at disney?

shellypaige

Mouseketeer
Hi! Looking for anyone that has done the keto diet while staying @ Disney world. My DD is 2 and on ketogenic diet for epilepsy. We're staying at poly for a week in nov and have a few ADRs but will also do quick service. Does Disney make any accommodations? Can they just serve a plain chicken breast & veggies or fruit and I can weigh it for her? Do they have real butter?

Thanks!

Hi! Looking for anyone that has done the keto diet while staying @ Disney world. My DD is 2 and on ketogenic diet for epilepsy. We're staying at poly for a week in nov and have a few ADRs but will also do quick service. Does Disney make any accommodations? Can they just serve a plain chicken breast & veggies or fruit and I can weigh it for her? Do they have real butter?

Thanks!

You shouldn't have a problem getting a chicken breast and fruit or veggies at most TS restaurants. Plus they should have real butter. Look at the menus on www.allears.com. You can look through and see which restaurants are most likely to suit your needs.

You might have to get a little more creative with quick service places. Look at the menus and see which ones serve grilled chicken sandwiches. You can order one plain without the bun. In terms of fruits and veggies, some quick service places have them as sides. You can also find kiosks in each park that sell fruits and veggies as snacks. You could pick up some of those before going to a quick service restaurant.

It terms of weighing your food, I wouldn't count on them having the ability to do that. Food scales are fairly small so you might be better off carrying one with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter