Kenwood Travel

scoobydooby

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experience of using this TA? I never book with a TA, have done DIY for years now, but a fellow poster put me onto them yesterday and their prices with direct Virgin flights for October 2016 are really good. Would be the lowest Virgin direct flight prices I have paid for 8 years. However. I need some feedback before leaving my standard position of never booking a package with a TA!!!!!

We used them in 2009. £1300 cheaper than Virgin Holidays with same Virgin flight, hotel and car . Last time we went in 2013 I did a package with Expedia. This time I've done DIY. Roll on Wednesday :yay:

We used them last year and we booked with them for this years trip as well. Got a really good deal with the Beach Club and free dining for a lot cheaper than the same deal on Virgin.

We used them last year and we booked with them for this years trip as well. Got a really good deal with the Beach Club and free dining for a lot cheaper than the same deal on Virgin.

Were you able to easily link your reservation to MDE? I'm thinking of booking they are considerably better than Virgin prices. Flights are coming out around £800 each for October half term. I've never been in Ovtober before so don't know if that's good but it would be the least I have paid for flights for many, many years!

We used them in 2012 for booking for 2 families of 6, they were a great price compared to virgin and we had no issues at all. Documents were maybe a it large arriving but all was fine..wouldn't hesitate to use them again if the price is right

Were you able to easily link your reservation to MDE? I'm thinking of booking they are considerably better than Virgin prices. Flights are coming out around £800 each for October half term. I've never been in Ovtober before so don't know if that's good but it would be the least I have paid for flights for many, many years!

yeah we haven't had any problems with linking magic bands or linking to MDE. We booked our meals for August and were able to do the 10 day in advance booking thingy without any problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter