Kennedy Space Center

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
For the past week, I have really been contemplating making a day trip to KSC, but then I start to have doubts. Its not that I don't think that it would be interesting, it's just that I don't think it would hold my interest for a long period of time. I am NOT a space buff, and I have a feeling that this place is truly meant for children. I also don't think that driving for over an hour to Cocoa Beach would be worth it - well maybe besides Ron Jon Surf Shop (but there is now one in Orlando...so won't need to make the trip for that ;) ).

Has someone who has been give me an HONEST opinion. I will be travelling solo and just need to read a review not from a guidebook or from a parent exclaming how much their children loved it (not that I don't love reading reviews - it's just that I haven't read one from an adult loving it).

Thanks - Jo

Well, we went. Myself, DH, DD16, DS14, and DD10. It was somewhat interesting, and I think not neccesarily geared for kids. It's great for space and science nuts (like DH), but not so entertaining for the rest of us--only slightly so. Hope this helps.

I have been 3 times over the past 28 years - last time in 2000 (very impressive updatees to the facility) - DH is a space nut and we both love history - so I thought it was quite worthwhile. If you aren't particularly cerebral, a history buff, or a space nut - it probably wouldn't be for you.

Well I am female and have to say that although some of it was interesting it did not interest me enough to warrent a ride over to it again. I became quite bored in a short time, and now since 911 I don't think you are able to get as close to things as when I first went, it's one of those things that I really think guys like and find interesting.

Thanks everybody - I guess that maybe it just isn't worth it for me....I will have to take it in with somebody the next time i go....
Thanks again, Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter