Kelly & Gregg's SOG Wedding! Finely our Wedding/Disneymoon TR!!

Oh my, are those robes? They look really nice and warm. I might have to steal that idea, very cute.

What is an epcot honeymoon shoot? I've never heard of it

Thanks, the robes are soooooooooooo soft! I got them on sale for 19.99 each!! (plus $8 for the embroidery)

The honeymoon shoot is $310, and you get an albumn with 20 4x6s, and loose prints of all the other shots they take. They will schedule for any of the parks, but EPCOT is the only one they let you in before park hours, so no other people will be around. Of course, if your an "official" Disney bride, you have the option of having an in-park photoshoot during non-park hours! :)

Just thought I'd add a few recent purchases :)

My shoes....

DSC01308.jpg

and looky what I found at disneyshopping.com (thanks for the idea Meg!)

DSC01274.jpg

I thought of putting our names on them...but we'll only a bride and groom once, but we'll always be Kel & Gregg! :cutie:

I love the robes Kel!! They look so comfy!!! :cloud9:

The shoes are really cute! They are the same size heel I did a faceplant in. :headache: I so wish I could walk in heels - I'm jealous! And they match to everything so well. You're good!

How is everything else in the planning world going? How have you been - what have you been up to?

I love the robes Kel!! They look so comfy!!! :cloud9:

The shoes are really cute! They are the same size heel I did a faceplant in. :headache: I so wish I could walk in heels - I'm jealous! And they match to everything so well. You're good!

How is everything else in the planning world going? How have you been - what have you been up to?

Thanks Meg! I never would have thought of checking there if not for you! I'm going to have to practice walking in those shoes, so I don't do a faceplant too. :lmao: Maybe put some tape on the bottom of them too so their not too slick....or just take pics with them on, and switch into flip-flops!

Plannings been going really well, go all the PSs that we wanted, to include LeCellier! :thumbsup2 How about you, did you guys get what you wanted for your planning session? I can't wait to meet you in May!

Thanks Meg! I never would have thought of checking there if not for you! I'm going to have to practice walking in those shoes, so I don't do a faceplant too. :lmao: Maybe put some tape on the bottom of them too so their not too slick....or just take pics with them on, and switch into flip-flops!

Plannings been going really well, go all the PSs that we wanted, to include LeCellier! :thumbsup2 How about you, did you guys get what you wanted for your planning session? I can't wait to meet you in May!

We only needed to get ressies for the 16th and 17th - We're doing MGM the rest of the 16th and MK on the 17th. We did the drive in theater on the 16th, and Liberty Tree on the 17th. We're doing the PS on the 18th and Roots on the 19th (like someone else I know! :laughing: ) so we didn't have time to get much else.

Ditto on May! :hug:

We only needed to get ressies for the 16th and 17th - We're doing MGM the rest of the 16th and MK on the 17th. We did the drive in theater on the 16th, and Liberty Tree on the 17th. We're doing the PS on the 18th and Roots on the 19th (like someone else I know! :laughing: ) so we didn't have time to get much else.

Ditto on May! :hug:

We are going to be at the MK on the 17th too! (from about 8:00 pm till close) We're gonna have to swap #s and meet for a while (if you're not having too much fun!)

Oh NO! I want some robes now too!!!! The shoes are really cute! and the ADR's are wonderful!!!

Thank you so much! I believe the robes are still on sale at www.disneyshopping.com, they are truely very soft and comfy! It took me a long time to find the shoes I wanted to compliment my bouquet and jewelry, thanks for the compliment!

Wow those robes are nice!! I love the shoes!!

A sunrise ceremony!! How lovely!! I'm sure it will be beautiful with the twinkle lights!! :cool1:

Wow those robes are nice!! I love the shoes!!

A sunrise ceremony!! How lovely!! I'm sure it will be beautiful with the twinkle lights!! :cool1:

Thank you Jennifer! I appreciate you stopping by...you are one of the lovely people on this board that has inspired me to be more creative!

Just thought I'd post some of my ebay bootie!! :rotfl:

Limited Edition Happy Honeymoon Pins from the Boardwalk (where we'll be staying). This was quite a coup, very limited edition!

DSC01321.jpg
DSC01322.jpg

I think these are from Japan?

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

Can't wait to get more "Love" pins while we are on our Disneymoon! :cloud9:

I forgot to post my surprise for Gregg. I'm having a brick made for the path that goes to the gazebo we are getting married in. Here's what I had put on it:

brick.jpg

I'm going to "reveal" it to him the night before! :)

Just a mini-update! Today I ordered something special for our wedding breakfast from Disneyflorist.com

I got the "Toasting to a Happily Ever After" gift basket

imageload.jpg

I added the Congratulations from Mickey and Minnie photo ($6.00), and I'm replacing the wine with the Fairytale Curvee. I asked if I mail a few little things to them, if they'd add them to the basket. So, I'm sending them this cute bottle stopper'

9179M.jpg

and "Just Married" buttons.

I also pre-ordered the new Jim Shore Mickey & Minnie couple (It dosen't come out until sometime in May!)

fct_2d371b375ca7ddf.jpg

I can't wait for our little family celebration!! :hug:

Thank you Jennifer! I appreciate you stopping by...you are one of the lovely people on this board that has inspired me to be more creative!

Me?? :lovestruc :lovestruc Aw that's so sweet! I don't think i'm creative at all, i just borrow the great ideas for other brides! Like that Jim Shore Mickey and Minnie! I've not seen that yet! I may have to pre-order it too! :thumbsup2

And those pins are soooo great! I never knew they had those! I wonder if they have any DCL ones??? May have to add that to the ever growing list! And the brick is an AWESOME suprise! How very romantic! I love it!

Just thought I'd post some of my ebay bootie!! :rotfl:

Limited Edition Happy Honeymoon Pins from the Boardwalk (where we'll be staying). This was quite a coup, very limited edition!

DSC01321.jpg
DSC01322.jpg

I think these are from Japan?

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

Can't wait to get more "Love" pins while we are on our Disneymoon! :cloud9:

Kel those pins are so cool! I collect the M&M bride and groom pins. I'm going to have to find them!

Are you getting excited? You don't have that much longer to go!! YAY!

I love everything Kel! I love coming to your PJ to keep tabs on how close it's getting because I get out of school two days before your wedding! hehehe... how self serving LOL! :lmao:

I want those Boardwalk pins... hmm.. <another thing added to Meg's list!>

:banana: :banana: KELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! :banana: :banana:

2 months left!! I'm psyched for you!! WAZOO!!

(I'm a poet, what can I say?)

I just wanted to say that your wedding is the day of my Bestest friends graduation from college. I totally just realized it!

So now I have a countdown on my computer that says 39 days until Jeramie's Graduation... and Kel's SOG wedding! You are getting soo close! I am so excited for ya! :woohoo:

I am so excited to have found your PJ! And the big day is almost here! I cant wait to see all of your after pics etc!!! I love your Mickey Pomanders! I think they will look lovely at the Gazeebo!!!

I had no clue about the brick thing. Can you give me more information please!?

Love the pins by the way

Hi! I just read your PJ- your plans are fantastic! It all sounds wonderful!! Portofino looks gorgeous too! Congratulations!! Look forward to reading more:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter