Kelly&Adrian 09/22/10- SBP/The Attic/HDDR/UK - Nominated for Best Dressed Attendants!

Kelly, I love all your arrangements. Cindy was trying to decide on the MK photo shoot to. The 1100 is sort of making her choice for her since she is opting for the Carriage ride to the DWP. You are going to have so much fun. The wedding plans sound just like you and the HDDR is perfect!!:cheer2:pixiedust:

Kelly, I love all your arrangements. Cindy was trying to decide on the MK photo shoot to. The 1100 is sort of making her choice for her since she is opting for the Carriage ride to the DWP. You are going to have so much fun. The wedding plans sound just like you and the HDDR is perfect!!:cheer2:pixiedust:

It's hard making these choices, that's for sure....luckily I have never added the Carriage to my wish list! WHEW! It's just not me, although I once said that about the MK photo shoot too...

But regardless my budget is at it's max now. I am hoping the floral that I've decided on isn't too expensive, but I am willing to scrap it if I have too.

I'm kind of feeling let down this week cause most of the decisions have now been made....not it's all just a waiting game, counting down to the 6 month mark where I can book my ADRs and HDDR reservation. Sigh...

Ok so I am very excited - things are just falling into place so strangely well right now.

The Accessories
Last night I went and bought the last of my accessories (besides my veil which I am picking next week). I got a great necklace and earring set as well as a Tiara - both at a store at the mall (Le Chateau - not sure if they have any US locations). They have the REALLY sparkly look I was looking for - I am so psyched!

The DRESS!
I got the call today that the dress is here!! YAY! Although I work all this week until they close so won't be able to go in until next week....but at least it's here and I can finally get some better pics to post here :)

Hair and Makeup
I have confirmed the date with Patricia LeJeune, and am waiting for the contract. She is not available for the potential MK shoot so I have 2 options:
1. Have one of her other stylists do my hair and make-up for the MK shoot.
2. Change the MK shoot to Friday instead of Saturday.

As you can tell - I am REALLY hoping that I get to do the MK shoot!

Advice welcome! Has anyone had her assisitants do their hair and make-up? How did it turn out? I can't se eit being that much of an issue, cause we'll just take LOTS of pics on the wedding day for them to recreate the look...

I'll be sending our plan out to Amy this weekend, the last detail we were working out was the music, here is what we've decided:

Groom Entrance: Whistle Stop (Robin Hood) - We are hoping that they have the sheet music for this...
Jordan's Entrance: You'll be in my Heart (Tarzan)
My Entrance: When you wish Upon a Star (I want the Wishes version)
Sand Ceremony: A whole new world
Processional: Zip a dee doo dah
Cake Cutting: Anything Disney

I have also decided that if Adrian gets accepted into the military (which we should know by April) I am going to book the MK photo shoot AND get my hair and makeup redone for it on the Saturday after the wedding. I think it will be a great treat for us, especailly if we have to get used to living apart for long periods of time! And although I hate the idea of getting up that early I think it's a fantastic experience...and well worth it!

You can buy sheet music online for a few dollars if they don't have it for robin hood song :goodvibes

Just wanted to say how cute your rings are and I love the plans!

Yay for being a cradle robber! I'm turning 30, DF is turning 25. I'm not old enough to be a cougar so he calls me a puma :laughing:

Just wanted to say how cute your rings are and I love the plans!

Yay for being a cradle robber! I'm turning 30, DF is turning 25. I'm not old enough to be a cougar so he calls me a puma :laughing:

Until I turned 30 I was a "cougar in training" - it's rumored that once 30 hits, you turn into a full blown cougar :rotfl2:

OK so I have been really trying to follow a no-carb, no-sugar diet for the past few months, have taken off about 10 lbs so far...and have been running at least 4 or 5 times a week....then today happened....I discovered Cold Stone Creamery ice cream.....O.M.G...

Best.
Ice Cream.
Ever.

Uh oh - not cool.....and I have to try on my dress tomorrow...and want to take off 10 more lbs before the wedding. ARGGHHH - bad bad deal...I have such a huge weakness for all things sweet. My only saving grace is that if Adrian goes away to basic training I will likely eat like I did when I was single - lots of single serving chicken breasts and veggies....so hopefully I can get back on track...I would think that a wedding would be enough to motivate me not to indulge in amazing ice creamy treats...but nooooooo

Sorry I know this isn't technically wedding related but it's a part of my journey.

In her defense, the ice cream was amazing. DF here. Soon to be DH. Still learning all the abrev's.

And she's gonna post some serious dress pictures so this is the last time I can read this journal time wedding time.

I'm one lucky dude :cool1:

I got to try on my dress today with my accessories...the shoes are perfect, and made the dress the perfect length with no alterations! Below are some better pics.

The bow around the waist didn't come with the sample but it came with the actual dress when they ordered it in...I would have never put a bow on this dress, until i tried it on!! It completes the dress and made it look so great!

wedding_dress_002.jpg

wedding_dress_008.jpg

wedding_dress_017.jpg

AWWWWW! Kel, you are beautiful! The dress is prettier that I remembered. And the tiara is perfect! So nice!!:thumbsup2

AWWWWW! Kel, you are beautiful! The dress is prettier that I remembered. And the tiara is perfect! So nice!!:thumbsup2

gorgeous dress!! It looks lovely on you :goodvibes

Awww you dress is just beautiful on you!! Congratulations!!

Oh, the dress is so pretty! And I agree, the dress really does complete it :goodvibes

Thanks Ladies :) I'm glad I have updated pics to look at now....I was starting to doubt that I had picked the right dress after seeing many of the brides on here, you just see so many beautiful ones it's hard to know if you got "the one" sometimes....but today I realized this dress is for sure "the one" for me :cheer2:

hi kelly :snail:
so , i really like this .
i also like how i'm the BESTIE .
AWW YEE .
maggie says hi . :earseek:
flat maggie is very excited to go to your wedding . :dancer:
WE (the three of us, plus jordan) really, really, REALLY like your dress , it looks beeee-uuuutiful and you look like a princess princess: , a very thin princess .
so , i love you !
BYE ! xo :figment:

hi kelly :snail:
so , i really like this .
i also like how i'm the BESTIE .
AWW YEE .
maggie says hi . :earseek:
flat maggie is very excited to go to your wedding . :dancer:
WE (the three of us, plus jordan) really, really, REALLY like your dress , it looks beeee-uuuutiful and you look like a princess princess: , a very thin princess .
so , i love you !
BYE ! xo :figment:

Sara, or Bestie...or whatever you go by these days...thanks! I'm glad you love the PJ and my dress :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter