Kelly&Adrian 09/22/10- SBP/The Attic/HDDR/UK - Nominated for Best Dressed Attendants!

Killing an hour on duty at 2:30am, this was fun to look back on :) This is DH Adrian. I made this covert profile 7 years ago muwahaha. Kelly and I recently bought our first house. We have an amazing Son named Sawyer who turns 2 in a couple days and This November will mark my 6th year in the Royal Canadian Navy. Life has provided lots of ups and downs, but almost all ups! We have a big family trip coming up in just 1 month and I can't wait to spend time at our favourite place with our fav people. So glad I caught this "Bug" 8 years ago. Love you Kel, see you tomorrow <3

I love seeing updates and I was just thinking of your DW. I am the something borrowed bride and we wore the same earrings. I am doing some cleaning and this afternoon just opened the box they are in for the first time in years. I wondered how the other bride who wore them was doing. Sounds like you lives are wonderfully full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter