Kelloggs Toy story 3 cereal codes anyone have a couple they are not using?

newsliner1

Mouseketeer
Hi we are collecting the codes from inside specialy marked boxes of kelloggs cereal it has toy story 3 on the outside of the box. Inside is a 12 digit code. My daughter (a big toy story fan) is saving up to get the t shirt. we need a few more codes to get it. if anyone has one they are not using we would be eternaly grateful. Please PM me. thanks in advance.:)

Thank you both so much.:):) Disney people are great. Now we only need 3 more codes to get the toy story t shirt that my daughter wants. :cool1:

Sending you a pm. I just ordered my Mr. Potato Head shirt and have one extra code.

Thanks to mad hatter fan for the code! You're the best! I just ordered the tee for DH. Thanks again!

Thank you for the codes we just need 2 more and we can order the t shirt. you cant even find the boxes around here anymore. so if any one has another code or 2 we would really appriciate it. thanks :goodvibes:goodvibes

HI, i live in the UK, and have stumbled across the cereal promo involving TOY STORY. does any1 know if its exclusive 2 the US or just out there first, i am trying to get hold of HAMM and cannot seem to find him..anywhere, at least one of a decent size!!

The ones i have seen are like a few cms big, which is poo lol

please, can someone help or advise...if someone had some codes lyin round, my daughter would be soooo sooo happy!!, but then we have a problem, do they ship to the UK......advicceee much appreciated!!

Thanx in advnce

kelly xXx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter