keeping track of credits used and determining cost for tip purposes

ashmac8

Mouseketeer
Greetings,
This is our first time using the dining plan. It will be two adults and 1 child (age 9). I have been reading up to make sure I have my act together for our trip.

Will the receipt show what credits we've used during that meal and what we have left as a balance?

Also, will the total amount purchases (costs if we'd paid OOP) be displayed anywhere so we can quickly calculate the tip?

Thanks In Advance,
Ashley

thanks so much. I am the official trip planned so it will be my responsibility to keep track of this. :)

Having it on the ticket should make it pretty simple.

I'm always the official planner too :)

I figured out everywhere we would eat in advance so there wouldn't be any surprises with the credits.

The receipt you get will show the meal $$ total, so you can calculate a tip.

Also, be advised that all Disney restaurants automatically add gratuity on to any parties of 6 or more, even if it's split checks on different reservations. They add it as a "service charge" and some can find that confusing as it doesn't say "gratuity" or "tip". But know that it is. Of course, you are always allowed to add more for excellent service, but know that they will always add it to the check for parties of 6 or more.

EDIT - Just re-read your post and see that you aren't a party of 6...lol.. Sorry. But I'll leave it here in case others are and see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter