Keep Movin' in May: May Exercise Challenge

Good morning!

Here's a little something to get you going on your day...

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. – Earl of Derby

Up at 4:30 this morning :scared1: for another 35 on the elliptical and 5 for PT and abs. Brings May to 106/500.

Figment: Good luck on your 5k! Should feel like a warmup compared to the W&D! :) You'll do great!

Happy Friday, everyone! It's snowing AGAIN here in Minnesota. :sad: But I strapped on the winter gear to get my run outside instead of the dreaded treadmill.

Wed 5/1 - 30 min run/walk
Thu 5/2 - 20 min elliptical, 20 min strength training

TOTAL 70/1200

27 minute dvd
Total=81/900

Thanks!

Happy Friday, everyone! It's snowing AGAIN here in Minnesota. :sad: But I strapped on the winter gear to get my run outside instead of the dreaded treadmill.

Wed 5/1 - 30 min run/walk
Thu 5/2 - 20 min elliptical, 20 min strength training

TOTAL 70/1200

:eek: Snow? Yikes! I hope this is the last of it for you!

169/1700 so close to changing color! I still have to do physical therapy and abs tonight, so maybe I'll post again later!

Thanks, Figs for hosting and good luck to all our runners out there!

==========
Just finished 25 minutes of PT, abs and weights.

194/1700

40 minutes of running

160/1000

I managed to get up early every morning this week and workout. This is a major accomplishment and im guessing its because i joined this thread.

drummerwife said:
76 minutes fitness walking

174/1500

Figment, Hope you had a great race!

Thank you! I did have a good race. I was pleased with my time, (just a couple seconds off a pr) altho I really felt quite "awful" during it. The guy next to me was coaching his daughter along and though motivating, he kept telling her to leave it all on the course and do her best. Which had the effect of pushing me harder. Which I am paying for now in knee pain... But anyhow I had fun, Dh had fun, and I have a cool medal to hang next to wine and dine one.

So, 33 min for me today. 93/900

Haas4Concern said:
40 minutes of running

160/1000

I managed to get up early every morning this week and workout. This is a major accomplishment and im guessing its because i joined this thread.

Glad it's been working for you! I know checking in here helps me stay motivated.

30 minutes Shred, 35 minutes walking 2.5 miles at mall...

305/1500 Moving on up!

Thank you! I did have a good race. I was pleased with my time, (just a couple seconds off a pr) altho I really felt quite "awful" during it. The guy next to me was coaching his daughter along and though motivating, he kept telling her to leave it all on the course and do her best. Which had the effect of pushing me harder. Which I am paying for now in knee pain... But anyhow I had fun, Dh had fun, and I have a cool medal to hang next to wine and dine one.

So, 33 min for me today. 93/900

Congrats on the race!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter