Keep Movin' in May: May Exercise Challenge

My goal for the month is 800 minutes. Doing 2 5Ks in the next 5 weeks and need to step up my game!

60/800. Walk/jog intervals.

55 minute walk around the neighborhood. So love the Spring weather!

85/1000

Our spring weather at the moment has sunny south Florida under a flash flood watch. AND a tornado just touched down a little bit north of my office. Good times!:dance3:

Ok - First update of the thread! I have everyone on there so far with their goals and any exercise reported as of this afternoon. Great start everyone!!! :cheer2:

As for me, i did 15 min Abs last night, so 15/900.

I was hoping that reading this thread would pump me up for tonights run and it did! :thumbsup2 I'm oddly nervous about my 5k on Saturday. I run 3.5-4 miles several times a week, but this is my first time racing that distance. Guess the pre-race jitters are just something I'll have to deal with.

Ok - First update of the thread! I have everyone on there so far with their goals and any exercise reported as of this afternoon. Great start everyone!!! :cheer2:

As for me, i did 15 min Abs last night, so 15/900.

I was hoping that reading this thread would pump me up for tonights run and it did! :thumbsup2 I'm oddly nervous about my 5k on Saturday. I run 3.5-4 miles several times a week, but this is my first time racing that distance. Guess the pre-race jitters are just something I'll have to deal with.

Good luck on your race!

Haas4Concern said:
Good luck on your race!

Thank you!

Just finished an acceptable but not very confidence building (ie, it felt harder than I wanted it to) 45 min run. Oh well.

60/900

135/1500

2 sessions of 30 day shred and one hour and fifteen minutes of walking four miles at the river.

240/1600

Another beautiful day walking around our nations capital. Makes me remember all the reasons I was sad to leave.

Going to try and get a few last minutes sightseeing tomorrow before we fly home in the afternoon. Then it will be back to "real" life.

27 minute dvd. I missed my walk tonight due to soccer pictures :(

54/900

Count me in for 900 this month.
60 elliptical @ gym tonight.
60/900
Thanks for hosting. :)

I'm a little late, but I'm in for 1000 min this month. Almost made it last month so I am excited to make goal this time!!

20 min bike tonight!

20/1000!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!