Keep Movin' in May: May Exercise Challenge

Did better today.

May 29th: elliptical AM 65;bike AM 65;bike PM 15;treadmill PM 15;stairmaster PM 15;personal training 30;fight club 60; subtotal 265
month-to-date 1095/1700

An hour Strong class and an hour WERQ class yesterday, and an hour WERQ class and an hour YogaFit class today bring me to:

1800/2013 :duck:

Today wasn't bad.

weights 15;elliptical 60;bike 60;treadmill 15;personal training 30
subtotal 180

1275/1700

Unlikely I'll be able to make up five hours (!!!) tomorrow, so I guess I fall short.

Just a little note to everyone who is talking about not making their goals this month.... A little saying I learned from the DIS WISH boards:

Dead Last > Did Not Finish > Did Not Start

We are all HOURS ahead of where we would be if we had been sitting on the couch all month. My own personal favorite quote is "Shoot for the moon and you will land among the stars."

2 more days people - keep up the good work!

I will wait to update the first post until tomorrow and then I'll do a final one on Monday.

Anyone want to host June? Rose, I saw you asked if we had a host/hostess yet - are you volunteering? :)

1860/1600

running and rowing

I'm ready for less rain and more sun got to get the yard finished. :beach:

My own personal favorite quote is "Shoot for the moon and you will land among the stars."

Anyone want to host June? Rose, I saw you asked if we had a host/hostess yet - are you volunteering? :)
Love the quote. :)

And yes, I will take June, unless someone else is really dying to do it. :goodvibes

50 min at pt and 50 min upper and lower body and another tiny bit of elliptical at the gym.

723/900

It feels amazing to be gaining some strength back in my quad with those machines. My legs are strong from running but the difference I've noticed in what I can do on the machines from the last time I was a member (before embarking on my running comeback) is so encouraging. It's been a very long journey. With still much more to go.

But I'm seriously dyin to go for a run. On my little elliptical adventure my foot told me its still not quite ready. :(

Today I spent 70 minutes on the treadmill and 60 minutes at Zumba for a total of 130 minutes today.

1190/1500

10 minutes walking and 20 on the elliptical yesterday.

Total=873/900
I hope I can find 27 minutes today :)

Thanks!

Im taking today off so i can start June strong. Thanks for hosting Figment. This was a fun thread to be a part of.

An hour WERQ class and an hour TurboKick class yesterday bring me to:

1920/2013 :)

And I'm off to the gym now....

1691/1700

Good thing it's only 7:30 AM. Still lots of time to squeeze in 9 minutes! ;)

Thanks for hosting this month, Figs!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter