"Keep Calm and Cruise On" Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise Trip Report

How fun! We are going on the Magic mid-March and read your whole trip report so far--need ideas of what to do with girls ages 9 & 5. The Jimmy Buffet restaurant is neat looking! I had no idea about the pool/water area there but had heard that many that didn't book excursions at least got off the boat to go there. :-) Hope to hear what you did in Grand Cayman!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!
Sorry about the delay on post:o I have been very busy planing a trip to Disneyland California this July!!! My mother and my father have both been to Disneyland, but me and my brothers have never been. Are family is super excited to visit California. We will be visiting during the 60th anniversary, and i'm very excited for the neat trills!!:upsidedow We also are going to stay in San Deiago and go to the Zoo!! We are all looking forward to this trip and would love to know some tips and cool sites to see!!

Now on to the Trip Report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter