Keen Sandals

klo1335

DIS Veteran
I have been searching for discount Keen sandals for about a month now. Finally found a pair of Keen Whisper sandals on http://www.6pm.com for $58! Super excited!! I was stalking the site because they seem to go through these quickly when they become available. I love a good deal and I love that I now have them for Disney.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Keens are the best. I am bringing mine to WDW this fall. They're great because you can get them wet and they have great support for all that walking!

I am a bit disappointed in the Keen's I got. I got the Keen Whisper and they just didn't fit my foot right. My toes didn't go all the way up to the top and kept sliding back towards the back. Guess I need to look for something else for our vacation.

:-( maybe try a different size? or a different shoe. sorry they didn't work out. i love naot sandals too but they're not waterproof. keen has a lot of different styles too- check zappos.com and read reviews so you can get an idea about fit.

I am a bit disappointed in the Keen's I got. I got the Keen Whisper and they just didn't fit my foot right. My toes didn't go all the way up to the top and kept sliding back towards the back. Guess I need to look for something else for our vacation.

My kids were getting fitted for Keens and they told us Keens run big.

My kids were getting fitted for Keens and they told us Keens run big.

I usually wear an 8. The first pair I got were an 8.5 and my toes wouldn't stay at the top (hard to describe) so I returned and got an 8. My heel in the 8s is falling off the back. Not sure what the deal is but I didn't like them.

We used heels grips to make the Keens fit better. That works.

I ended up finding a pair of sandals at Kohl's for $29.99 and with my $10 Kohl's cash and a 15% off coupon, they only cost me $12. I am going to wear them to Knoebels tomorrow to give them a "test run." :)

If they don't work, I have 3 pairs of Chacos - highly recommend them! They have arch support that Keens don't have (although I have one pair of Keens too). It's pretty much all I wear at Disney, even with a dress!

FWIW, I wear 8s in Nike sneakers (and I know I like them a little roomy and wear them with cushy athletic socks). When I tried on some Keen Whispers recently, the 8s were huge on me.

They weren't huge on me. They just fit funny. My sister has a pair of Keen Hiking shoes and when she tried them on even she said that they fit weird.

Sorry to hear that the Keens didn't work out! I bought a pair a few years ago to wear doing water activities and found them to be the perfect FL theme park shoe too! I didn't have any issues with sizing, but I did try them on in the store to get the right model (each of the stylesfit a bit different). However, recently I was looking for a new sandal to wear to Disney and decided to get something different. I ended up buying Merrell sandals and they are SO comfortable. I have been breaking them in since I got them last week, and look forward to taking them for a spin at WDW in September. :goofy:Hope you find a great pair of sandals!

I think keens fit a slightly wider foot better then a narrow foot (just an observation from my family and all the keens we have tried)

bought the keen whispers today . had to go down between 1/2 and 1 full size. they feel really comfy. have them on right now! i tried the newports on at the same time. they were much wider than the whispers and too wide for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter