Katie & Mike TR - SBP/Bluezoo/Morocco - Dessert Party (8/5)

Remember that it would have been cheaper, if I chose a cheaper dinner option; which I should have. The minimum was $1200, but the grand total was around $1900. I picked the most expensive 5 course dinner which was stupid and too much food. I also had a bar at the DP which was again stupid.

Well, since I want the carriage, I guess the additons you had would equal a part of it! :rotfl:

Absolutely beautiful wedding....pictures, ceremony, DP, everything! I have to agree with everyone else that your TR has helped me SO MUCH in deciding what to do for our June 2010 Escape wedding! :cool1:

We are having our ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion, not sure of a reception site just yet, though BlueZoo looks amazing! How many people do they accommodate in their private room?

The most important thing to me out of the entire wedding is PHOTOGRAPHY. I have fallen in love with your photos! So since you used an outside photographer, did you just not use the Disney Photographer (is that DPS?) during your ceremony? It looks to me that you just saved that for your dessert party. How early did you have to book Studio222 before your wedding?

Thanks so much! ;)

Absolutely beautiful wedding....pictures, ceremony, DP, everything! I have to agree with everyone else that your TR has helped me SO MUCH in deciding what to do for our June 2010 Escape wedding! :cool1:

We are having our ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion, not sure of a reception site just yet, though BlueZoo looks amazing! How many people do they accommodate in their private room?

The most important thing to me out of the entire wedding is PHOTOGRAPHY. I have fallen in love with your photos! So since you used an outside photographer, did you just not use the Disney Photographer (is that DPS?) during your ceremony? It looks to me that you just saved that for your dessert party. How early did you have to book Studio222 before your wedding?

Thanks so much! ;)

The bluezoo private room is actually massive. They put up partitions depending on how many people you have. I just had one little section and it accommodates up to 15 people. I think the max is 50 with none of the partitions up.

I lost money not using Disney Photography. You don't get anything out not using them (ie. they don't subsitute anything if you don't use DPS thats part of the escape package). I paid separately for the dessert party photos.

Several brides here who used Disney Photography have STUNNING pictures. However, the quality seems very inconsistent. You also only get them for 2 hours and the price for extra time, prints, and disc was exorbitant. It just made more sense, for piece of mind in terms of quality, and for the amount of coverage I wanted, to go with an outside photographer.

I know I outlined my timeline somewhere in this PJ, but I believed I contacted Studio 222 around 5 months before the wedding. I actually had someone else booked first and then changed my mind, so I was lucky they were available.

I came across your PJ after seeing the picture of you two kissing in your siggie (too sweet). Anyway, I just happened to be listening to Sia "Breathe Me" while quickly looking through your pictures. Maybe it's the song and pictures, maybe it's the major pregnancy hormones coursing through my body, but it was all I could do to not cry. :lmao: Anyway, try it. It's a perfect song for the occasion.

Very sweet wedding you had. Would love to do a vow renewal just like it. Thanks for sharing.

I came across your PJ after seeing the picture of you two kissing in your siggie (too sweet). Anyway, I just happened to be listening to Sia "Breathe Me" while quickly looking through your pictures. Maybe it's the song and pictures, maybe it's the major pregnancy hormones coursing through my body, but it was all I could do to not cry. :lmao: Anyway, try it. It's a perfect song for the occasion.

Very sweet wedding you had. Would love to do a vow renewal just like it. Thanks for sharing.

Awww thanks :hug: Congrats on the pregnancy!!

I love that song too; but I will always associate it with the Six Feet Under finale, where everybody on the show...well...:eek:

just got through reading the whole thing....it was wonderful!!

I have said before how much I LOVE your wedding!

We are planning a reception at the Swan and Dolphin (hopefully), do you mind me asking how much your centrepieces were? Did you just have to pay a $50 dollar moving fee, and they magically moved from Sea Breeze Point to Bluezoo?:)

just got through reading the whole thing....it was wonderful!!

I have said before how much I LOVE your wedding!

We are planning a reception at the Swan and Dolphin (hopefully), do you mind me asking how much your centrepieces were? Did you just have to pay a $50 dollar moving fee, and they magically moved from Sea Breeze Point to Bluezoo?:)

Thanks :goodvibes Yep, I just paid the $50 fee and they were moved from the sand ceremony table and two columns at SBP to Bluezoo.

Long time lurker, but I loved your wedding. After I got engaged I emailed Studio 222 for my wedding, but they weren't available. However I am so happy that you did post about and because I haven't heard of them until now. Good news is that I did find a photographer with a sorta similar style I loved. :) If you don't mind, I would like to save a few pics. to show my photographer down the road of certain shots I liked from yours. Thanks :cutie:

Long time lurker, but I loved your wedding. After I got engaged I emailed Studio 222 for my wedding, but they weren't available. However I am so happy that you did post about and because I haven't heard of them until now. Good news is that I did find a photographer with a sorta similar style I loved. :) If you don't mind, I would like to save a few pics. to show my photographer down the road of certain shots I liked from yours. Thanks :cutie:

Congrats! I'm sure the photographer you found will be great!

Save away!

I just saw that Disney Weddings featured your wedding on a tweet today!

Also wanted to let you know that your photos were the first reason why we chose Studio 222 in the end to cover our VR. :banana:

Your wedding pics look just so amazing! :thumbsup2

I just saw that Disney Weddings featured your wedding on a tweet today!

Also wanted to let you know that your photos were the first reason why we chose Studio 222 in the end to cover our VR. :banana:

Your wedding pics look just so amazing! :thumbsup2

Thanks. I didn't even know Disney Wedding twitter existed :thumbsup2

Thanks for the compliments. Can't wait to see your VR pics!

Hi Katie,
Ive just joined here, getting married 2013 in disney so am looking for ideas.
Your wedding looked absolutley beautiful, ive just read your entire report and its made me super excited!!

you looked gorgeous!!

and all that you got for the price that you paid is amazing, i cant wait to start planning mine

:)

xxxx

Hi Katie,
Ive just joined here, getting married 2013 in disney so am looking for ideas.
Your wedding looked absolutley beautiful, ive just read your entire report and its made me super excited!!

you looked gorgeous!!

and all that you got for the price that you paid is amazing, i cant wait to start planning mine

:)

xxxx

Congrats! And thank you :goodvibes

I can't wait to see what your plans are. :rolleyes1 I gotta live vicariously through people now that my planning is over. Enjoy it!

Just found your report when looking for some Morocco DP pics-wonderful! I loved reading about your day and seeing all of the fun details. Your photos are gorgeous!

I love that you had Donald and Daisy and I think your cake topper was cute-not birthday-cakish at all :lmao:

Thanks for all the details!

Just found your report when looking for some Morocco DP pics-wonderful! I loved reading about your day and seeing all of the fun details. Your photos are gorgeous!

I love that you had Donald and Daisy and I think your cake topper was cute-not birthday-cakish at all :lmao:

Thanks for all the details!

Loved your report!! I really want an escape wedding eventually...:) hehe. All your pictures looked great.
And I am going to school to be a teacher too!

Hello :wave2:

I loved reading your PJ! I wanted to ask you how you got your photo border set up like that? I love it and wanted to add my engagement photos to mine but don't know how to build it :confused3 any help you could give would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter